Nice pick ups laas weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasterpunk

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Thank You !!!
I know, its time to make some new shots of my growing collection and i know that the most of you guys have enjoyed my ROOF ON FIRE parts on s2g.
Next i m starting my new photoshow here :yes:

devol-toni

Member (SA)
May 15, 2009
Macedonia, Skopje City
I missed this thread :-O

Blasterpunk said:
I prefer, to pick em up personaly, cause im sure, some of those monsters would nt survive the parcelservice and the cheap packing. Since i got a completely broken GF 767 and some other broken "BIGGIES", im very careful. Some sellers are thinking that its enough to put a J-1 in a newspaper. NOT WITH ME!

A lot of fuel and time for shure, but, love has no borders :-P :-P :-P

Fantastic gang of new boomers you got Blasterpunks :w00t: :w00t:

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
Blasterpunk said:
[im very careful. Some sellers are thinking that its enough to put a J-1 in a newspaper. NOT WITH ME!
I can back peter up on that,the j1 he sent me would survive a fall from the empire state building,it was packed that good !!!!

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Ghettoman said:
Blasterpunk said:
[im very careful. Some sellers are thinking that its enough to put a J-1 in a newspaper. NOT WITH ME!
I can back peter up on that,the j1 he sent me would survive a fall from the empire state building,it was packed that good !!!!
Good to know, I have another one coming from him!
:yes: :yes: :yes: :-D

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Ghettoman said:
Hmmm let me think johnny..might that be another J1 ?? you love your J1`s.. :-D
Yes I purchased a J1/747 from him, my other one was lonely. I'm trying to get my hands on the Elta too :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.