Nice fleamarket find

walkgirl

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Holland
Thanks peopels!

Yes I believe oldskool96 is right!, you can stack it to your own taste!!

I hope there would be a small record player for this set!, but as about
this one almost nothing is to find on the internets a matching record player
is totally difficult I thing :'-( :thumbsdown:

Aristona is a sister brand from philips in Holland just like Erres, they did have
the same models in their collection!!, but just often in a slightly different colour.
like the phliips skymaster walkman, that was available in red and white and black from philips,
fro aristona and erres it was also available in blue!! :sin:

so perhaps there is a matching record player about in the philips or erres brand but then maybe
in dark silver or even black!! :sin: :thumbsup:

just have to find a scan from an old brochure with some model numbers in it :hmmm:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi Nicole! Nice find!!
I like the lights to!
BTW-Visonic speakers are good quality! :yes:
Heard some on car stereos from the 80's! They are nice sounding I bet!
Have a great time listening to this vintage unit!-Jeff. :-) :yes: :choco: :surf: :thumbsup:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Bumping this thread.....Such a cool system. And what happened to walkgirl?

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
That is a gorgeous mini component system Nicole - I would date this one around 1980 & finding these complete these days is a rare treat indeed!

I love this era of mini hifi's I recently restored an Aiwa System 30 & thought that it would be my one & only mini system........Then!! - A Fisher (Sanyo built) came up on eBay & it was minty like new :w00t:

I had to own it & after a cassette deck repair, it now provides superb bedroom audio through my Monitor Audio Baby 10's & Sony subwoofer!

Oh & did I say - It looks so beautiful...........................

1.jpg2.jpg