New member from Arizona

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
The lift was in my last house. That garage had tall ceilings but was a tract home. This house since it had no garage, the one we added was limited to 9' ceilings to as to not make the garage stand out as a separate addition. I figured I have space in the back to build a proper building for my car hobby. We bought the lift from a local supplier for $1900 delivered with tax. I assembled and installed it. Wasn't too difficult. Just make sure you have 3,000 PSI concrete and that at minimum it is 4" thick. Preferable 6" thick would be ideal. When we sold the house, the new buyer had no interest in it so I put an ad on craigslist and ended up with a bidding war! The buyer disassembled it. I filled the holes in the concrete and matched the epoxy as if it were never there.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Welcome to the forum. That Triumph. WOW! Super clean. I don't think new cars roll off the assembly line that clean.

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
Thanks for the compliments!
Again, it was more of my obsession! Had to let it go. Turns out the new owner in Atlanta has the same obsession! One day I may have another go at it. Perhaps a Mini Cooper classic with a Honda engine. Who knows... Love to weld stuff together ;)