New Lower Cassette Drawers (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry.stone1111

Member (SA)
Dec 4, 2017
Well, we have the printer purchased so unless it dies on us permanently, that cost is expended. We'll get it figured out and get the final product out out their soon. It is about as perfect as it's going to get. I don't know if I've said this or not but my partner and I are both in the military and so we have other obligations we have to attend to right now. Soon, we'll back at it.

Sent you a message, Caution.

harry.stone1111

Member (SA)
Dec 4, 2017
Hey folks. The months of work are done. We've produced a great drawer and it is now for sale on eBay. I hope you like the results. If you want one, please consider buying from us. Trust me there is no way we'll even make our money back, but oh well. We learned a lot in the process. I suppose we strove too much for perfect but you can definitely benefit from our efforts by filling that empty slot on your box with one of our drawers. Check out our eBay sale below:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-SPARE-TAPE-DRAWER-FOR-1984-CLAIRTONE-7980-CONION-C-100F-HELIX-BOOMBOX-/401708043030

Attachments

ny935

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2019
That looks great! Fortunately I still have the tray and it works. A big thanks to you and all the other members who are able and willing to print these parts for our babies(boxes).

Status
Not open for further replies.