New boombox photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Well, I finally had the chance to properly photograph most of last year's additions and add them to the collection on www.myradio.berlin.
They can be found in the collection section but here they are again :)

c100.jpg
Aiwa880.jpg
C126.jpg
TC-999.jpg
Lasonic.jpg
Sharp9696.jpg
Sanyo7880.jpg
Cityboy.jpg

T-STER

Member (SA)
Wow some real beuties there and the quality of the pictures is outstanding. Looks like you had a good 2014 :thumbsup:

T-STER

Member (SA)
My god I just had a look at your collection on your website :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
There was every grail........ oh my.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
mmcodomino said:
Well, I finally had the chance to properly photograph most of last year's additions and add them to the collection on www.myradio.berlin.
They can be found in the collection section but here they are again :)

attachicon.gif
c100.jpg
attachicon.gif
Aiwa880.jpg
attachicon.gif
C126.jpg
attachicon.gif
TC-999.jpg
attachicon.gif
Lasonic.jpg
attachicon.gif
Sharp9696.jpg
attachicon.gif
Sanyo7880.jpg
attachicon.gif
Cityboy.jpg
Very nice Max. The little Sanyo looks strange in that colour.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
blu_fuz said:
I love how the website is. You need a wall photo too Max.
Thanks! Glad you like it! :-D It's all DIY and it's been working quite well for now.
There is an overview page here: http://www.myradio.berlin/Overview.html
I guess it is just not that obvious to navigate to... :blush:
Anyhow...there might be a new version this year but I gotta teach myself a few more tricks before that :lol:

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Hisrudeness said:
Very nice Max. The little Sanyo looks strange in that colour.
Thank you :).
I agree about the Sanyo...it looks unusual in this champagne-gold finish Strangely enough, it is the only European version of that box I have ever seen in that color...there is a Japanese variation that I have come across a couple of times and I can confirm that the paintjob is legit and there is no black underneath it by the wear on its feet.
I couldn't pass on it when I saw it and it looks pretty good with the black version next to it ;).

blu_fuz

Staff member
I saw the overview page, I want to see the WALL of boomers on the shelves!

Ken

Member (SA)
blu_fuz said:
I saw the overview page, I want to see the WALL of boomers on the shelves!
I was about to say, Max, you should be running out of space soon, based on your last photo shoot when you hosted the guys over at your place. :hmmm:

You're moving on to more shelving & I still haven't built a ROOM yet. :-/

Wonderful way to sum up your year, Max! Congratulations both on the acquisitions & the website. :cool:

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Kenpat said:
I was about to say, you should be running out of space soon, based on your last photo shoot when you hosted the guys over at your place.
Max is going to probably need to buy a bigger house soon :-D

SLO

Member (SA)
I now pronounce you, "KING" OF THE HOLY GRAILS...WOW!! I'm blown away by your collection and your photos. Much respect!

bredgeo

Member (SA)
I love it!!!! Yours multiplies!!!!! Mine decreases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it come with age.... And not only with Bboxes but also with the size of.... oh, never you mind! :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.