Need Lasonic TRC-931 function knob

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Wanting to buy a function knob for a Lasonic TRC-931. Let me know if you have one you can part with. Thanks.
Norm I can probably get one but it won't be cheap . if it was up to me I would give it to you .but I have to buy it and the source knows what it's worth.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Hey Floyd, no problem I’m willing to pay for it. Please get back to me with cost. I need the one for the early generation, not the round ones on later generations. The kind with flat pointer. Thanks.
Norm I'll let you know something in a day or two once I have time to actually look at what he has to make sure that they're in decent shape.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
No I'm sorry brother but my buddy sold the entire box so there's like nothing available now ain't that a b****. Like I said sorry brother sucks for me too there are Parts I needed off that box but they were too damn expensive.

Lost&Found

Member (SA)
Aug 16, 2021
Minneapolis
lfdept.com
Hey guys, I might be able to help you both out. My 931's main board popped something, puffed some smoke. I was trying to repair a break that crossed some traces and must have shorted something. smh. What does the early box look like? I'm not sure if mine is one but if it is let's get your all proper.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Basically it's the boxy square original 931and not the re issue that looks like the i931.
The parts on looking for are the band selector knob Chrome switch cover and a decent tuner scale plastic .

Lost&Found

Member (SA)
Aug 16, 2021
Minneapolis
lfdept.com
Gotcha, I saw that there seemed to be 2 "earlier" versions before the rounded case one so wasn't sure. It looked to me like the 2 earlier boxy ones used the same knobs but hard to find a good picture. The attached picture isn't mine but mine is whatever gen this one was. My tape door is smashed, most of the rest is in decent shape.

Attachments