Most Members Online at Once Anniversary Challenge!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskool69 said:
Allright!!! Early arrivals are cool!!! (Probably the ones looking for the food first! :lol: ) Of course it should be mentioned that all food will be catered by...YOU! :lol:

Yes you the individual!!! Since I have yet to see a perfected Star Trek replication or transport module I cannot provide southern fried lemon pepper wings for everyone! :-D
Post the recipe! Or do I have to visit the Colonel?

Lord knows I'm sick of eating roadkill.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Terry said:
oldskool69 said:
Allright!!! Early arrivals are cool!!! (Probably the ones looking for the food first! :lol: ) Of course it should be mentioned that all food will be catered by...YOU! :lol:

Yes you the individual!!! Since I have yet to see a perfected Star Trek replication or transport module I cannot provide southern fried lemon pepper wings for everyone! :-D
Post the recipe! Or do I have to visit the Colonel?

Lord knows I'm sick of eating roadkill.

[ Image ]

I'll have to dig it up and post it. I just know what I do off the top of my head. And did you know there is a Southern Fried Roadkill cookbook? I saw it years ago but as I recall it was pretty interesting. :lol:

Hey Freddie VERY cool idea! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm IN!
The most members online at once that I've been able to screen-shot are 14 (including myself),
let's see if we can break that record! People, make sure that you are Online so that you can show up on the "Quick Chat 1-on-1" box thingy...
Check it out! This was wednesday, october 27th, 2010

Styleking

Member (SA)
Mar 16, 2011
Boston, MA.
oldskool69 said:

So if I log in 2 hours early is that the equivalent of an early bird special? :-P

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
The record is 76....

We have 1176 members!!! :-O

Goodness if we cant get hundreds on all at once...sheesh!!! :-/

But hey...we have 25 minutes left...so if you are reading this...STAY ON!!! :thumbsup:

I hope and expect others will show!!! :-D

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
:thumbsdown: :'-(

just got the secret PM from mrs fatdog

her//our bobby has been naughty - :nonono:
sent to his room -

with no internet and NO FOOD

and might not be able to attend :-O :sin: :judge: :spam: :dog: :blink: :popcorn:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
update -

the dog is now ' negotiating'

so far --she has softened -- :thumbsup: :angelic:

and presented him with ONE choice

internet or food ...

he went for the PB&J

:dunce: :breakdance: :thumbsdown:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
OK! Less than ten minutes!!! It will take some of our European members a few minutes to get the sleep out of their eyes or the "hair of the dog" as it goes, to get crackin'. Looks like five minutes left....

Once you are logged in...STAY ON FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR SO WE CAN CATCH AS MANY AS WE CAN. EVEN IF YOU FALL ASLEEP AT THE KEYBOARD HANG ON!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
oldskool69 said:
OK! Less than ten minutes!!! It will take some of our European members a few minutes to get the sleep out of their eyes or the "hair of the dog" as it goes, to get crackin'. Looks like five minutes left....
Once you are logged in...STAY ON FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR SO WE CAN CATCH AS MANY AS WE CAN. EVEN IF YOU FALL ASLEEP AT THE KEYBOARD HANG ON!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.