Mini Meet in Ventura, California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
THAFUZZ said:
Hey guys. We'll be checking out of Our hotel room about mid morning, then drive to Your place. So, about Noon- O'clock? I can help You get things set up or anything else. I'm excited to see that Patron will try to be there too. Maybe He can car pool with Owen (Kraftmatic) since They both are coming from L.A. :hmmm: Just a thought :yes:
That's great. Looking forward to this. I bought my 777 from Patron a few years ago. Will be good to see him again.

I'm gonna have to move some cars around. Put my camper some place. I have limited parking. But we will figure it out.

This is gonna rock

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
hey guys i personally think noon is a bit late ( sorry adam ) for me the earlier the better, also we should meet like at a mcdonals and have breakfast carrying a box each, TO MAKE A STATEMENT lol, a bunch of old guys in a mc donals carrying a boombox hahaha thats funny right? well thats my point , then head over to chris'es and have a blast.

boxes for meeting: is it better one brand only or mixed?

pana7700
pana 7000 .
pana 7200 ,
pana 5350
pana 5600
pana 5250

sharp 9696
sony 77
sanyo c-7
sharp 767
other
other etc

also if anyone of us need spare parts we can post them in case someone else has them so we can sell and trade
at the meet, and not only parts but full boxes too, ill start by saying i am looking for a sony 580 mint if possible
and speakers for a fisher 480, i have the main unit.

parts units that i have a sharp 8585
crown 950
i also have a mint 810 main that needs speakers, still in bag with accesories and cassette.

lets make it FUN :thumbsup: :hmmm:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Man, I am gearing up for this....It's gonna be a blast!

I have cleaned out the garage, gonna set up some extra tables with power strips, I have two work benches that both have long built in power strips for plugging in radios. I put in some extra lighting as well.

I also have something special to show everyone when they are here! I think it will blow your minds!

Miles, please remember bring your FM Transmitter! I have a crappy little one, but it isn't very powerful. :thumbsdown:

Also, if anyone needs to work on a radio, I have soldering irons, shrink tubing, screw drivers of every size and so on. So we can do repairs. Also, if you have any metal parts that you want the paint stripped off, I have a media blaster. It's good for stripping speaker grills and other metal parts.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Patron, an earlier meeting time is okay for Me too (if it's okay with Chris) as The Fuzz Familia are early risers and could roll out from San Fernando area early. Lemme know. McDonalds sounds fun cause My Sons love to eat there and We could shoot some video of it. :thumbsup: Chris, I have a 12 outlet power strip I can bring along It's 5ft. long :yes: Cause as You know, 'Size Matters' :-P

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
if earlier is cool with everybody i am all for, i am only suggesting it because the longer the stay the better i think, specially since is on a sunday, thinking to split before it gets dark, will be 2 hour ride for me.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
THAFUZZ said:
Patron, an earlier meeting time is okay for Me too (if it's okay with Chris) as The Fuzz Familia are early risers and could roll out from San Fernando area early. Lemme know. McDonalds sounds fun cause My Sons love to eat there and We could shoot some video of it. :thumbsup: Chris, I have a 12 outlet power strip I can bring along It's 5ft. long :yes: Cause as You know, 'Size Matters' :-P
What time are you thinking? We should PM some of the other guys, see what time they can do it.

I will be home all day....but I do have neighbors, so I don't want to start crankin tunes too early :-D

But I'm sure we can work something out!

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
ok guys this is what i am thinking, unload our precious cargo at chris'es around 9;30 then head out to mc's, carrying a box of course, chill out for a while , then head back to chis'es then mess with your neighbors , what do say chris.

i dont know if i will be able to sleep the night before tho , thats my real concern hehehe.

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
Wish I'd been paying attention to this!!! I would've made plans to come down!

DANG IT!!! :'-( :'-( :'-(

Any plans for summertime? Let me know in case I need to request leave.

Holly

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Patron said:
ok guys this is what i am thinking, unload our precious cargo at chris'es around 9;30 then head out to mc's, carrying a box of course, chill out for a while , then head back to chis'es then mess with your neighbors , what do say chris.

i dont know if i will be able to sleep the night before tho , thats my real concern hehehe.
I sent PM's to some Miles and Peter to see if they can do this time frame. I am good with it. I'll just be setting some stuff up, moving some cars around.

FUZZ, more power strips are GOOD :thumbsup:

hollyrockets said:
Wish I'd been paying attention to this!!! I would've made plans to come down!

DANG IT!!! :'-( :'-( :'-(

Any plans for summertime? Let me know in case I need to request leave.

Holly
Hey Holly, that's a bummer, it would have been great to have you involved! I promise you, there will be more of these! Spring isn't even here yet...so I'm sure we'll get together in the summer somewhere.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
I'm bringing this baby :thumbsup: Holly, maybe We can put together a Pac N/W meet? Me, You, K2J, Doity, KenPat, JLF. :hmmm: We'll all meet at Your place :thumbsup:

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
THAFUZZ said:
[ Image ] I'm bringing this baby :thumbsup: Holly, maybe We can put together a Pac N/W meet? Me, You, K2J, Doity, KenPat, JLF. :hmmm: We'll all meet at Your place :thumbsup:
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

Except that I live in a duplex for the time being... Dang it AGAIN!!!

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
BTW....Hey Patron...You bringing an M90?
Chris, I wanted to being my HotRod M90 but, cargo space is limited. Jimmy & JBoogie' both verified it killed Jimmy's stock M90. I'd like to test it against another M90 to hear it myself, someday :sadno:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
THAFUZZ said:
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
BTW....Hey Patron...You bringing an M90?
Chris, I wanted to being my HotRod M90 but, cargo space is limited. Jimmy & JBoogie' both verified it killed Jimmy's stock M90. I'd like to test it against another M90 to hear it myself, someday :sadno:
I was just out in the garage tuning the GPX-990 Louder Blaster project box...Damn my ears are ringing now!

It's a shame you can't bring the whole collection....but it's just another excuse to get together at a later date! :yes:

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
so chris,

is about a week before the big day, can you make a list of the guys that are attending?

i havent seen any posts by fresh produce and others so i wonder if they are up to date with the meeting ,

chris, if you want me to bring my m90 i will, is anybody else bringing one? mine kills all other m90's in the usa!!! :thumbsup: lol just kidding, :yes:

can we also bring a girls friend? :surf: :thumbsup:

can someone show me how to pm more than one person at a time?

NOTE: CHRIS, CALL ME MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.