Midwest Swing is on April 11-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. :thumbsdown: :-/ :no: However, if Frederick stops by on his way up, I will have something you guys can display at the meet. :-)

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
just spoke with jimmy of brooklyn --here's the updated plan :::

2 days prior to the great event --
he will mail the sausages ---- 3 day air

:-) :-D :lol:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. :thumbsdown: :-/ :no: However, if Frederick stops by on his way up, I will have something you guys can display at the meet. :-)

Oh that really is a let down. Was really hoping to meet you in person Bobby. But we all understand :-). Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
baddboybill said:
I need a head count for all who are coming with a list of possible boxes that you might bring ;-)

I'll chat with you on the phone later this week about what you want me to bring ,if thats ok Bill?

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Fatdog said:
Freddie will be stopping by...kicking your a$$...then having a few good moments...kicking your a$$ again...crying because I won't have my big baby brother...have a few more good moments...hug Paula and Emily...slap you goodbye...then give you a big ol' hug...then let Tunya slap you...then let her give you a big ol' hug...then leave. :blink: :hmmm: :thumbsdown: :sad: :-O :-/ :nonono: :sadno: :lol: :lol: :lol: :afro:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
redbenjoe said:
just spoke with jimmy of brooklyn --here's the updated plan :::

2 days prior to the great event --
he will mail the sausages ---- 3 day air

:-) :-D :lol:
Tell Jimmy to not mail anything and take a detour..."Illinois is the place he ought to be, so he just load up his sausages then make a right at DC..." (Sung to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies") :lol:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Has anyone brought a Studio 1 to your prior meets? :hmmm:

Scott and I both have studio 1's I have chocolate and he has silver 1m :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
THIS IS GONNA ROCK!

I wish I could be involved with this...Pictures Pictures Pictures please! :-D

I'm glad Adam is going, got to have our West Coast Representative there :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.