Melbourne meet - november

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledmeter

Member (SA)
Jul 22, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Ok guys. I've never been to a boombox meet before. I totally want to go to one. I missed the opportunity to go to the Dessau meet by a couple of weeks and dollars. Bummed.
So I'm gonna be in Melbourne on the 9th and 10th of November. Let's have the meet then so I can come along!!

Sazeus

Member (SA)
Mar 21, 2012
Melbourne Australia
ledmeter said:
Ok guys. I've never been to a boombox meet before. I totally want to go to one. I missed the opportunity to go to the Dessau meet by a couple of weeks and dollars. Bummed.
So I'm gonna be in Melbourne on the 9th and 10th of November. Let's have the meet then so I can come along!!
Well I'm fine with the whole thing. Not sure where to have it, my place would be great if it's sunny but if it rains wouldn't be ideal.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
This is the time to start organising for November. It's only a couple of months away and it seems like a good time for people to hook up in Melbourne.

If this is going to happen we need to starting making plans over the next few weeks.

Rock On.

Sazeus

Member (SA)
Mar 21, 2012
Melbourne Australia
Well now it turns out I'm moving house before then so my backyard is no longer ideal. I'm having trouble thinking of the perfect place. Anyone here have the perfect place?

Migsta

Member (SA)
Jun 4, 2012
Melbourne Australia
I'm another newbee to this forum. It's great to see other lovers of this culture. I must say... its very addictive!!!
Please let me know if there will a meet in 2013.
It will be great if we all gathered in one of the LANEWAYS of Melbourne.
I'm sure the tourists will go ballistic with their cameras.

Cheers... Migsta

Status
Not open for further replies.