Meeting the Clairtone King in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Max out traveling the world. Great to see members meeting up to shoot the ****.

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
Had Max stay at my place for 8 days :thumbsup: ...we had a great time...He's one cool guy and VERY polite, and he speaks perfect english :lol:...My door is always open to you buddy if ever you want to come back to Montreal!

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
gsbadbmr said:
Had Max stay at my place for 8 days :thumbsup: ...we had a great time...He's one cool guy and VERY polite, and he speaks perfect english :lol:...My door is always open to you buddy if ever you want to come back to Montreal!
Im sure you boys had an awesome time homie, can't wait to hang with you and Max in Vegas! :w00t: (hint hint...You gotta make it Max) I'll make it to Montreal one day, and when I do, ITS ON :cool:

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Thank you so much again! I had an amazing time with you in Montreal!
So glad that I could meet you in person! :-D

The funny thing is we only went to the boombox room twice while I was there. :lol: When I first saw the collection I almost fainted. :w00t:

Thank you so much for everything, it was a pleasure to hang out with you, your family and your friends! I'll be back :cool:

Oh, and you gotta make it to Berlin soon, man! ;-)

I'll try my best to make it to Vegas - we'll see...fingers crossed :-)

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
I'm sure Max will make it to Vegas :thumbsup: ...after having met Max in person, i'm really looking forward to meeting everyone else that's going to the international Vegas meet, it is going to be really really fun!

Here's a pic of me, Max and 2 of my twin friends that also love boomboxes, breakdancing and hiphop...and although these guys are 23 & 25 years YOUNGER than me...we all get along great :clap: (I'm the old guy with the sunglasses :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.