Status
Not open for further replies.

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
Hey Guys and Gals...

Yeah, won't be making it... finances (yall know the deal)! :bang:

Hub, Lasonic... A meet in France. Would not know where to start. If I am having problems getting cash for a weekend trip to Manchester... I am far from having the moula to organize a meet here. I live in a small flat, thus would need to rent a room/facilities for that.

ShiIt, winning an acceptable amount via the lottery would do the trick (I just need to play... then win)!!!!! :w00t: :blush:

Well, enjoy and do post them pics and vids!!!!!!

Not long to go, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :afro:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
bredgeo said:
Hey Guys and Gals...

Hub, Lasonic... A meet in France. Would not know where to start. If I am having problems getting cash for a weekend trip to Manchester... I am far from having the moula to organize a meet here. I live in a small flat, thus would need to rent a room/facilities for that.

ShiIt, winning an acceptable amount via the lottery would do the trick (I just need to play... then win)!!!!! :w00t: :blush:

Not a problem, maybe in the future

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Hey Guys and Gals...

Not a problem, maybe in the future
Will try!! For sure!!!!

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Argh, so disappointed to not be there. Hope you guys have a great time, i'm gonna be so jealous when the pics start flying in...

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
T-STER said:
Argh, so disappointed to not be there. Hope you guys have a great time, i'm gonna be so jealous when the pics start flying in...
I would like to raise a formal protest...it really isn’t right that you’re not coming. I propose that we organise an extraction team and come and rescue you

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Northerner said:
I would like to raise a formal protest...it really isn’t right that you’re not coming. I propose that we organise an extraction team and come and rescue you
Thanks Si appreciate the sentiment :thumbsup:

Some awesome boxes on show already, i know everyones gonna have a great time, Docs and fam are such great hosts to :rock:

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
Too bad you couldn't make it T-Ster, but it's the same with me. It's a wonderful meet already -- awesome units, awesome people, awesome guests... drink one for me guys :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.