M70 antennas, I found new ones..... kind of

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
:cool: :cool: :cool: :thumbsup:[/quote]

I never opened a thread to tell the story about the second one... Maybe I will. There's a little marital drama involved... as well as me having it in hiding for a full two months.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And... He found it while I was on vacation with my mom, and he wasn't around... so I didn't have to go through the emotional coaster with him. HE LOVES IT, though.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
hollyrockets said:
I never opened a thread to tell the story about the second one... Maybe I will. There's a little marital drama involved... as well as me having it in hiding for a full two months.

And... He found it while I was on vacation with my mom, and he wasn't around... so I didn't have to go through the emotional coaster with him. HE LOVES IT, though.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote]
This collecting can be a sickly disease which cause problems between lovers Mosly because the expense and one never being enough :hmmm: Sorry Holly :yes:

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote]
This collecting can be a sickly disease which cause problems between lovers Mosly because the expense and one never being enough :hmmm: Sorry Holly :yes:[/quote]?

So... you don't happen to have a battery thingy do you, by chance?

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
hollyrockets said:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
This collecting can be a sickly disease which cause problems between lovers Mosly because the expense and one never being enough :hmmm: Sorry Holly :yes:[/quote]?

So... you don't happen to have a battery thingy do you, by chance?[/quote]
:sadno: :sadno: :hmmm:

Vintage Man

Member (SA)
Apr 18, 2013
OSHAWA ONTARIO CANADA
gmail.com
blu_fuz said:
I know you guys search high and low for original replacements and I wanted to share that I found a few sets worth of original JVC antennas that almost match the original M70 antennas ;-) .

I purchased 2 just to have a set to check against my original M70 antennas. They are the exact size, length, metal tip, and I think the sections are the same too. The only difference is that the antennas I just bought don't have that extra 1/4" space between the tip and the first section :-/ .

I will take pictures tonight when I get home, but I was wondering if people would be interested in them even though they are a tad different, but they are still JVC brand antennas? I don't need any of these and I only bought them to compare. They sell for about $13 + tax each + shipping (ups ground $9.99 for 2). I was going to buy and re-sell but at the price they sell them for + shipping it wouldn't make any sense for me to bother plus I don't want to markup the price for you guys. I will send back my set and let you guys buy outright if anyone is interested or I can sell my set to someone here. If I sell my 2 to someone here, there are only 4 more antennas available at the source.

Here is the "picture" they put up. It looks like it would be a perfect match but I called and asked if they could send me a picture of the actual antenna, they said no. So I asked "does this cartoon looking drawing represent what I am getting with a metal tip and the proper section lengths?". They said yes, they look just like the picture...... well, no they don't.

I COULD USE A PAIR OF THEM.. JUST SAY HOW MUCH AND ITS DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.