last release I was involved in

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
I had the chance to work with this amazingly talented artist in the summer of 2012. It wasn't release till last year. She filmed this entire video on her own . In fact she nearly passed out as the video was filmed in winter and it was extremely cold. Sally moved to the uk . Too bad because she was one of those artists that was a true pleasure to work with. I had zero to do with the song craft here. It was all technical and production for me on this track.all though my sound design lent my mark to this. I co wrote the beside with her tho. It came out as a seven inch and sold out Sally Dige - Forget Me Music Video: http://youtu.be/W6tJqY2owp8

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
Very reminiscent of Siouxsie and the Banshees or The Rest (whose bassist wrote the tune that Siouxsie's band "borrowed" for Hong Kong Garden) from around the same period.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
Beosystem10 said:
Very reminiscent of Siouxsie and the Banshees or The Rest (whose bassist wrote the tune that Siouxsie's band "borrowed" for Hong Kong Garden) from around the same period.
Sally is a pretty big fan of Sioux . She's quite a talented person . It was a pleasure to work with her before she left for the uk. You're spot on for your assessment of her sound. I think she's kinda drifted towards more Sioux and budgie territory now her latest sounds more creatures than banshees. As a middle aged man I was quite happy when she gave a interview and included me as one of her inspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.