Lasonic TRC 920 tour 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
get some coffee man seattle's best lol. i wished i lived in the farking mountains away from the arsehole collection known as md . really i want to go the desert with hills and rock country cuz i would rather deal with the farking snakes and scorpions than the rat basterds i see every day.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Made it home at 4am, fried pie!

5 hours late and with one lost bag :bang: :annoyed: :thumbsdown:

BUT, the 920 made the whole trip safe and sound.

There is NOTHING better than having your favorite blaster on vacation! We rocked the rental and my daughters house!

Speaking of houses....WE'RE IN ESCROW!!!! Bought a house in Wrangell :lol: :lol: :yes: ;-) :-P Gonna rent it, but who knows, might be blasting Alaska in my retirement :rock:

Here is the 920 back home with it's siblings

20150815_165838.jpg

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
JVC Floyd said:
get some coffee man seattle's best lol. i wished i lived in the farking mountains away from the arsehole collection known as md . really i want to go the desert with hills and rock country cuz i would rather deal with the farking snakes and scorpions than the rat basterds i see every day.
Any time you wanna come out to Cali, let me know bro!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
duckman said:
Very cool Chris ! Glad ya made it safe and with sound, LOL

Just Googled the town and saw this pic. Gives and awesome perspective on location for sure . Love the Airstrip!

wrangellis.jpg
That's it!

They have a landing strip because the have a cannery and all the commercial fisherman off load there. The runway is only 15 years old and is serviced by Alaska Airlines. Also, the flight to Wrangell is the shortest commercial flight in the US, only 8 minutes long from Ketchikan, Alaska

Attachments

duckman

Member (SA)
Oct 30, 2014
Dead Center, Manitoba, Canada
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
That's it!

They have a landing strip because the have a cannery and all the commercial fisherman off load there. The runway is only 15 years old and is serviced by Alaska Airlines. Also, the flight to Wrangell is the shortest commercial flight in the US, only 8 minutes long from Ketchikan, Alaska
Nice! I think I see it, the blue one with the black roof? :lol:

Seriously though, awesome locale, congrats.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Alaska airlines had a mechanical problem, late on flight, missed Seattle connector, now going to be stuck in Seattle :wacko:

Going to be a long 2 days :(

Awe man, shoulda read this sooner, ya got stuck in my town! Well... I'm in tacoma, 30 mins away.

For some reason this particular thread keeps kicking me out quite often.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
Awe man, shoulda read this sooner, ya got stuck in my town! Well... I'm in tacoma, 30 mins away.

For some reason this particular thread keeps kicking me out quite often.
Ended up getting out of Seattle that night, just really late. Would have been cool to have had a beer and a photo opp :yes:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Nice pics. Chris really enjoyed viewing the beauty of Alaska.

I can only imagine waking up in the early morning and breathing in that morning air.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Dude I'd be hooking up that house asap. before the great migration north begins. it's frickin been brutally hot here in "used to be rainy" Oregon . and only getting hotter.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Dude I'd be hooking up that house asap. before the great migration north begins. it's frickin been brutally hot here in "used to be rainy" Oregon . and only getting hotter.

Not good man, not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.