Lasonic storm trooper tribute 918

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Thanks everybody.
When I got this box it was busted up and left for dead, I alway go straight to the basket cases ,they seem more interesting to me and cheaper to obtain .she had a working tuner and an insanely powerful amp so I just felt it deserved the effort and it was worth it Because otherwise it would have been parts or trash.almost the entire case was missing chunks or cracked and broken.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
JVC Floyd said:
Thanks everybody.
When I got this box it was busted up and left for dead, I alway go straight to the basket cases ,they seem more interesting to me and cheaper to obtain .she had a working tuner and an insanely powerful amp so I just felt it deserved the effort and it was worth it Because otherwise it would have been parts or trash.almost the entire case was missing chunks or cracked and broken.
I tend to lean towards the basket cases too. Cost has allot to do with it for me, plus the rebuilds are therapy for me.

I have a question regarding the VU meter.
Here is the typical 918 meter....

lasonictrc918.jpg

Where did this art work come from?

lasonictrc918a.jpg

Did you change the LED VU meter? Same amount of LED's? Can you take an up close picture of that?

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Oh and the lasonic lettering came from some old peel and stick chrome letter's I had laying around,turns out they looked pretty close the the lettering Lasonic uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.