JVC RC-M90C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewen

Member (SA)
Yet another glorious day of scorching British sunshine meant I had to bring a box out to entertain me in the garden.

Today's choice was the M90:

ng2cex.jpg

2uqoi0n.jpg

2jds1oj.jpg

2hx0vub.jpg

Courtesy of Hemi and his Marantz speaker transplant, she was giving me 'levels of boom inside the ear', and of course the finest highs of any box I own. Simply sublime!

Enjoy.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
nice shots there ewen --
never knew you had sun in the UK !!!

thats the great sounding M90 w/ the marantz woofs--
-which frank cranked !!!!

loud - at our first florida meet
:yes: :thumbsup: :-D

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
yeaah Ewen..nice M90,in fresh condition..i was going to comment on those woofers,they are a lovely colour..deepest blue i`ve seen on the M90..
Looks way kool...

Ewen

Member (SA)
Sticker may have come from FD, hemi would know - Frank?

And yes ker - powerful impact, BOOM from the cannon! One of my faves.

Fatdog

Staff member
Ewen, you need to plan on attending the 2010 Sunshine Mix so we can hear those sweet Marantz woofers again. :-D :surf:

Ewen

Member (SA)
Fatdog said:
Ewen, you need to plan on attending the 2010 Sunshine Mix so we can hear those sweet Marantz woofers again. :-D :surf:

M90 as hand luggage on a transatlantic flight !! :lol:

Johnny

Member (SA)
I have collected myself enough to post a comment :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

That box is incredible looking! Was it always that nice or did you have to restore it? Very nice M90 Ewen, I am green with envy! :yes: :yes: :yes:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
Looking Great Ewen Im glad you are enjoying it :yes:
Yes that is a Fatdog label on there.
And might I add, that is probably one of the fatest sounding M-90s out there and it IS very very minty.
I should know cause it used to be mine. :-)

Radio raheem

Requiem Æternam
Johnny said:
Rimmer36 said:
Beutiful picks ewen :thumbsup: :w00t: wish i could take picks like that but due to my inviroment it's not possible :'-(

:agree:

Makes be want a M90 BAD!!!!!!! :yes:

Johnny you will get one some day :yes: there are plenty in america, im not sure how many conions you have but perhaps you could put up a trade with someone, i promise you won't regret it :-)
:thumbsup:

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
Beautiful specimen there Ewen! Congratulations, great to see just how high grade the condition is on her.

I need one of these... but I fear the postage from u.s to .au would be beyond tolerable.

Rock On.

Status
Not open for further replies.