Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
ford93 said:
Many reviews from the past and now and still the M90 holds its ground. :yes:
:thumbsup: Ford I think one easy conclusion from this great review and others is the M90 although not perfect nor the absolute best in all respects is certainly one of the best one piece boxes ever made and one of the best boomboxes ever made.
Some people still don't care for them and that's fine it just means more for us. :-D

MONOLITHIC

No Longer Active
May 6, 2009
Illadelph, East Coast
twitter.com
MasterBlaster84 said:
ford93 said:
Many reviews from the past and now and still the M90 holds its ground. :yes:
:thumbsup: Ford I think one easy conclusion from this great review and others is the M90 although not perfect nor the absolute best in all respects is certainly one of the best one piece boxes ever made and one of the best boomboxes ever made.
Deeper bass is the only thing missing from that box, but even without it, the M90 is THE BEST sounding one piece ever box made! :cool:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
I have the M-90 & the 680.
I do believe the M-90 has better seperation(never heard anything better in this dept.!! & better warmth than the 680. :yes: :-O :surf:
BUT the 680 has so much bass and it's so incredibly loud it will hurt your ears-I love it but M-90 I love it better!!
Nice review melly!!
Have a super week-GB. :-) :yes: :cool: :surf: :thumbsup:

brigman

Jun 22, 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Hey. Nice board. Nice review.

I run a fully functional 680 and a Sony FH-7 Mk III. I have to agree, the 680 just gets that little deeper and smoother sound. I've got to say that I'm glad my 680 does not have the gold trim: that's just awful.

brigman said:
Hey. Nice board. Nice review.

I run a fully functional 680 and a Sony FH-7 Mk III. I have to agree, the 680 just gets that little deeper and smoother sound. I've got to say that I'm glad my 680 does not have the gold trim: that's just awful.

HaHa, Melly customized that box with the gold trim because it looked too plain.

I love my 680, I probably use it more than any other box I own, including my GF-999. I also love the way it looks too, people raggin' on it because it's ugly just have no style.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe it's taken me a year to read this thread anyway.

retrohead

Member (SA)
May 29, 2010
United Kingdom
after now owning both the m90 and 680 and currently owning an fh7 i believe the fh7 is the overall winner,but thats just my opinion :yes: great review though mate :rock:

koleloi

Member (SA)
Apr 17, 2014
Hochiminh city, Viet Nam
Not mean to arrogant but I really don't understand why an one picece box and a three pieces box should be put in one contest. Honestly I always think that they are two different kind of devices, and if a three pieces box sound as good as a very best one piece, it means that it's not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.