Just bought this for christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
vladi123456 said:
Tim, what about GF-800 vs WF-939? On paper they are 99% the same....
Not sure my friend i diddn't like my 800 all the fakness etc lol both the 800 and the 939 may be the same on paper power wize but in actuallity there both using a TOTALLY different set of speakers and that spectrum my gawd lad.

Vladi just think of it this way you love boxes yess (we all do)

but remember what you paid me for my m90 or what any m90 goes for, well this box can be guaranteed yours for a fraction of the price if you find a bin of around what i paid and you won't regret it thats all i can say realy mate :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Also vladi what you HAVE to remember the m90 i used has been totally modded, i can say without a doubt it is much louder than your M90 on cassettr i am quite CONFIDENT now that if i made it to the meet my m90 would SLAY all before it including telefunkens and the like on the mains or not.

Put it this way when i first bought transam guys m90 i thought there was something WRONG with it because my other m90's were so much LOUDER on cassette yes transamguys m90 has had the speakers changed and it sounds great but my other 2 m90's are in a different LEGUE on cassettr the cassette is much louder than when the m90 is on the RADIO.

I wish i had a NORMAL m90 to compare to the 939 but i don't i have the m90 of redbenjoe all origional but made much LOUDER on cassette..... i have my other m90 with black aiwa speakers in again made much LOUDER on cassette.....

then i have transamguys m90 different speakers BUT not made any louder, both my other m90's SLAUGHTER it for volume.

So don't let this put you off a 939 it is a GREAT box in it's own right. :-)

vladi123456

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Texas
Cool, thanks!
Tim, I think those Chinese sellers now will sell their two year allocation of WF-939s in less than one week - all thanks to your reports :-D :lol:

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
vladi123456 said:
Cool, thanks!
Tim, I think those Chinese sellers now will sell their two year allocation of WF-939s in less than one week - all thanks to your reports :-D :lol:
The Chinese government has a secret warehouse full of boomboxes. They allocate sales based on Rimmer's bank account balance. With this devious plan they will take over the boombox market.... :lol:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Kenpat said:
vladi123456 said:
Cool, thanks!
The Chinese government has a secret warehouse full of boomboxes. They allocate sales based on Rimmer's bank account balance. With this devious plan they will take over the boombox market.... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :agree:

vladi123456

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Texas
Superduper said:
And the findings here concur with my assessment of the GF-800z, whether or not Tim believes the GF-800z's speakers are "real" or not. :-D
Ya, I wish somebody would compare those two (GF800 and WF939). I'm still not convinced that WF-939 is so much better sound wise - of course the spectrum analyzer is very cool indeed :-D

kidofthe80s

Member (SA)
May 17, 2009
Looks like we added another box to the most wanted list 2010 !
I suspect we'll see a good few pop up on ebay now...after folks read this thread !
Still waiting for mine to arrive... :sad:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
kidofthe80s said:
Looks like we added another box to the most wanted list 2010 !
I suspect we'll see a good few pop up on ebay now...after folks read this thread !
Still waiting for mine to arrive... :sad:
I just hope yours arrives ok kid i think she will arive by wed mate ohh yea when you get the box check what voltage she is on ok, i was lucky the seller kindly changed mine for me :-)

My box has faults yes auto stop dont work apss dont work and the last issue deck 2 wont play on reverse unless you hold the direction switch down, but she is very clean and the main thing is that the belts are good :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Gluecifer said:
Fantatastic to see this situation all work out ROCKIN for you Tim!
Enjoy her and have a top weekend.

Thanks glue im over the moon about the sharp :w00t: but of course i need to get something else for crimb now :lol:

you have a GREAT weekend to mate, pssssssst have you checked was it all just a dream or is that m90 of yours still there. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.