Junked 975 What happened here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokbox2112

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2012
Orange,California
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Wow, that this is looking near death. Seems like a shame to cut up a 951 since they are so rare. Need to see if anyone has a back case.
i got a 975 backing... remember in my vid. I got it in Lompoc on the way home... I just put the TF,Power Board & New regulator Cap back on it... So I'm good. As fro the 951.im not selling it anyway. I just dont like a all black box.I want some kind of Brightness...The Vegas are vintage 81 .big Chrome caps and 1.5 V.C 50 w pch. 110 w max.everything will remain as is except the 8" midbass woofers. empty horns will have Mids. Want to hear the full tonal impact on the 10 band eq... Oh remember the 920??? i Tore it down also today front cover. Studied the old video. that orange wire you have peaks my interest! Why??? Like too know where thats going too? I don't have a orange. but seeing i need dual wires there at the tuner board. maybe something under mines come from there?redwire on mine I think it was soldered there by accident? but who knows. either way im still not getting any power to the TF. and Battery also. Wierd!!!! but right now one box at a time... so you think i need a new power pot??? THIS MORNING I TAPPED the box by accident and the led on radio lite orange,less than seconds and died... never went on again???? :hmmm: :sad: :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.