It ain't a boombox but will house one! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Just picked it up after work today! It's frickin huge, not sure the neighbours will be impressed!
IMG_3263.JPG
Most people don't like it when you take up one full side of the block for parking and block their view of the mountain range :no:

Ecto-Blast-1
Yeh but this thing is more handsome to look at than some boring lump of rock lol. Had a real ambulance driver nod and wave as we passed going in opposite directions today lol :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
In the uk they just disconnect the lights and siren so they don't work. Gonna strip them out and sell them...already got a few people who want to buy them :-)

A Merc would've been nice to get :-)

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
Nice bus, if you didn´t tell that it´s ambulance it looks like a normal bus to me, but if it comes to audio and sound, any ideas about car sound, speakers, subwoofer, amp and such ? :yes: :lol:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
crazygamer said:
Nice bus, if you didn´t tell that it´s ambulance it looks like a normal bus to me, but if it comes to audio and sound, any ideas about car sound, speakers, subwoofer, amp and such ? :yes: :lol:
Already looking less like an ambulance as I've stripped all the medical bits out and taken the huge number of vinyl lettering warning messages off it...they were everywhere. I did appreciate the irony of banging my head whilst removing a 'mind your head' sign lol

As for audio it already has a surprisingly decent sounding set up in it with speakers through to the back as well...will swap out the radio/cd player for a nice Alpine one I've got with line in, USB, Bluetooth etc. Might put in the same mini subwoofer I have in my car though just a little bit more bass :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.