Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
redbenjoe said:
what does your company actually do ?
We do a little of everything. All the way from speakers that you would find in high-end electronics stores :drool: to stuff I could tell you about, but then have to kill you. :ls-duel: Basically, we manufacture loudspeakers. Very cool loudspeakers. :cool:

I'm not an engineer, just a tech. And a production worker. And shipping and recieving. And...you get the idea.

Great place to work, too. You're treated like family.

I love it. :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Hey Guys.....Some really GREAT pictures! Awesome to see everyone with their radios! I keep expecting to see pictures of teenagers with radios and then I see these adult men and I remember "F", most of us are in our 40's :annoyed: :thumbsdown: :'-( :sad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last night I was with the band in the studio....but I did what Gluecifer showed at the start of this thread.....get others to pose with the box....

I'm still enjoying my Toshiba RT 9990SM (my current weapon of choice)

Here are the boys in the band:

Justin Harrison / Bass Guitar

Machine Gun Mike Jacobs / Drums

Marty Mostad / Guitar

....And myself / vocals

Next year I want to go to the beach or something and find hot chicks to pose with the radio.....I came up with that plan a little late! :lol: But after seeing Uncle Ed's post it made me think we need more hot beach chicks with radios!

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
OMG!

THANKS GUYS!!!!

I'm a happy lady! How lucky am I to have a SUPER AWESOME daughter that IS NOT LAME to capture photos and photoshop like she does...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Lovin' life!!!

LOVIN' the PICS everybody!!!!

Well, yesterday afternoon I took Aleia out for some ice cream and could NOT leave behind my Victor M50, so all three of us had some ice cream... you should've seen the people looking at me carrying Aleia with one arm and carrying Victor in the other (with 10 "D" batteries in it btw)... switching arms was not an easy task, lemme tell ya. Next time I'm just taking the Victor with me to the ice cream store! LOL!

Also as you've probably seen for me yesterday was WAY special... after getting my Aiwa CS-72 directly from Japan I put it to work heavy duty right away!!!
We had a party/reunion (at one of my wife's aunt's house) to watch Venezuela play Paraguay in the "Copa America" which is like a mini world cup pro soccer tournament but only for South American teams (I think, hehe)... So, yesterday's game was the semifinals, Brasil had gone home, Argetina had gone home, Colombia, a lot of strong soccer teams, we lost after 120 min. of intense soccer and finally it was decided by penalty kicks... but the afterparty was sponsored 100% by Victor M50 and Aiwa CS-72 hooked together!!! Blastin' the SH!T outta everybody... YEAH!!! (sorry 'bout the sh!tty cell phone pics everyone... :-/

SHAKE - YOUR - RUMPAH!!!!!!!!

The cake was in case we'd win... oh well... ate it anyways

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Strānj-Bōōmbŏks said:
LOVIN' the PICS everybody!!!!

Well, yesterday afternoon I took Aleia out for some ice cream and could NOT leave behind my Victor M50, so all three of us had some ice cream... you should've seen the people looking at me carrying Aleia with one arm and carrying Victor in the other (with 10 "D" batteries in it btw)... switching arms was not an easy task, lemme tell ya. Next time I'm just taking the Victor with me to the ice cream store! LOL!

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Also as you've probably seen for me yesterday was WAY special... after getting my Aiwa CS-72 directly from Japan I put it to work heavy duty right away!!!
We had a party/reunion (at one of my wife's aunt's house) to watch Venezuela play Paraguay in the "Copa America" which is like a mini world cup pro soccer tournament but only for South American teams (I think, hehe)... So, yesterday's game was the semifinals, Brasil had gone home, Argetina had gone home, Colombia, a lot of strong soccer teams, we lost after 120 min. of intense soccer and finally it was decided by penalty kicks... but the afterparty was sponsored 100% by Victor M50 and Aiwa CS-72 hooked together!!! Blastin' the SH!T outta everybody... YEAH!!! (sorry 'bout the sh!tty cell phone pics everyone... :-/

[ Image ]
SHAKE - YOUR - RUMPAH!!!!!!!!
[ Image ]
The cake was in case we'd win... oh well... ate it anyways
[ Image ]

Top Notch Blasting Work! Way to put that Japanese radio work! THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT!

BTW, your ice cream eater is going to be a heart breaker!

(did you ever get that package? PM me, I think I may have a tracking number!)

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
FUN STUFF!!! Teletubby with boombox. HA HA!

Here are a few more pix. We were in a park around dusk, which was the only part of the day it looked less likely to rain. We wished walkers and runners a "HAPPY INTERNATIONAL BOOMBOX DAY!!!" as they walked by. Some people were really good sports and let me take photos with them hanging out or as a pose.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Dude running with his dog. He came by twice.

Kids hangin' out...

And other shots of PRINCESS out in the wild all by her LOVELY SELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.