i $$$ whomped fatdog ---hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
MasterBlaster84 said:
:jawdrop: The remote is a gem of it's own but that tape deck sure is purty. :thumbsup: I don't think I would have ever guessed that. :nonono:

Well well Bobby! We're alike in more ways than one! I have the KD-A33!!! :thumbsup:
If I keep getting more 3-piece units, we'll be twins!

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Fatdog said:
oldskool69 said:
MasterBlaster84 said:
:jawdrop: The remote is a gem of it's own but that tape deck sure is purty. :thumbsup: I don't think I would have ever guessed that. :nonono:

Well well Bobby! We're alike in more ways than one! I have the KD-A33!!! :thumbsup:

Well...I am eating more nowadays too and my wife says I'm getting lighter in skin tone! :w00t: :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
Fatdog said:
oldskool69 said:
Well...I am eating more nowadays too and my wife says I'm getting lighter in skin tone! :w00t: :lol:
Summer is coming. I'll work on my tan. :lol: :afro:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
actually and seriously --it would be spectacular//hilarious ....

but instead of the TWINS movie story ---
you guys would play twins in the "Blazing Saddles" re-make ==

the sheriff and his gunfighter side-kick
:w00t: :lol: :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
One of the best lines in that movie:

"Gosh darn it, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty-dollar whore."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Superduper

Member (SA)
Would there be any demand for these remotes purely from a utilitarian point of view or is it primarily for a collectible purpose?

In other words, if a working replica was available, would it sell to improve operating convenience or would it be shunned for non-originality, convenience be damned?

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Superduper said:
Would there be any demand for these remotes purely from a utilitarian point of view or is it primarily for a collectible purpose?

In other words, if a working replica was available, would it sell to improve operating convenience or would it be shunned for non-originality, convenience be damned?
Member Kittmaster had worked on a semi-wireless version of the remote and it failed to take off. I don't know if it was lack of interest or a high price point. Plus, the guy who was to be molding the housings disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.