I hate to rub it in, but......

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I was worried about our 11x17 copier not being able to pickup the red colors of the original prints. I did a test this morning when I got to work, and with it set to one click darker the copy results are really nice. You can see the color in the original one, and clearly see all colors copied nice and black below it.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
It's a pain in the rear trying to copy these 2 sided. The auto-feed on the copier HATES glossy paper. It jams/slips way too easy and I risk getting one of my originals crinkled up and destroyed in the auto-feed. I did make a full manual copy by physically re-loading and re-orienting each sheet to be printed front and back ( for my own use so I can put my original away for safe keeping). Then you have the sheets that aren't full size and that's an entirely different can of worms :thumbsdown: . They need to be flipped, flopped, lined up, copied, cut, etc.... for each one of those also. 5 hole punched too, I only have a 3 hole punch, but the packet is too fat to punch them all at once :thumbsdown: .

And copys of a copy eventually get worse and worse looking and I really don't plan on taking my manual apart and making copies of it all the time. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.