HOLLYWOOD ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Dr DER said:
Yup ...., I would try but I'd brake my hip..
Just stick to the top rock :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: I actually tried to helicopter about a month ago and had it not been for the several shots of whiskey before it would have been a hospital trip for sure. I never could actually pull it off, but me and my friends tried and tried in the 6th grade rewinding beatstreet over and over to figure it out.

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
k2j said:
Just stick to the top rock :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: I actually tried to helicopter about a month ago and had it not been for the several shots of whiskey before it would have been a hospital trip for sure. I never could actually pull it off, but me and my friends tried and tried in the 6th grade rewinding beatstreet over and over to figure it out.
LOL... It sucks getting old ...

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Wow, this is already looking to be a SUPER MEET!

My brother will also be with me and will be Rockin' and Box :rock:

We need to hit up:

Mikey (RokBox2112)
Hans (Reli)
Miles (=ml=)
Hugo (Patron)
Melvin (Melimelsr)
Gordie (gsbadbmr)
Norm (Superduper)
I think Reli is IN, I have PM'd and text Mario (milosancho), Mike (rokbox2112) I also text Johnny from the BBQ and he's down, I text Tommy (droogie), and mac daddy freshness, but Adrian has not replied :-/ Lastman has also been notified, so it looks like we are going to be DEEP!

Dr DER said:
We should try to get some B-Boyz to go to Hollywood....
Hopefully if Tommy comes, he can round up some of his old B Boy crew :breakdance:

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
fresh produce said:
I'm thinking I'll bring one of these :thumbsup: what is everyone else going to bring?

image.jpg
Think your going to have to draw a name out of a hat on that one. Those are all fantastic boomboxes :drool: :drool: :drool:

I see you lasonic speakered that Sony. I tried that on mine but I think my old lasonic speakers are worn out because I liked the tightness of the stock speakers better. Did you upgrade the speaker on your 550 too? I have a MCM speaker in mine and it made a world of difference but it doesn't quite fit right its a little big unfortunately.

fresh produce

Member (SA)
Oct 12, 2010
Sunny California
k2j said:
Think your going to have to draw a name out of a hat on that one. Those are all fantastic boomboxes :drool: :drool: :drool:

I see you lasonic speakered that Sony. I tried that on mine but I think my old lasonic speakers are worn out because I liked the tightness of the stock speakers better. Did you upgrade the speaker on your 550 too? I have a MCM speaker in mine and it made a world of difference but it doesn't quite fit right its a little big unfortunately.
Yeah the 550 has a 10 inch Sony speaker it improves the sound a lot :thumbsup:

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
thanks to Chris for contacting me, by the way i am in , dont know most of the south cali members, but very exited to meet you all, my boombox of choise is the 5350.

Status
Not open for further replies.