Hitachi TRK-8130E (#2) - Getting On With It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stragulus

Member (SA)
Sep 4, 2014
New York
Great job! My First Boombox (only a year ago!) was a very similar boomer, a TRK-8100. Looks to be the same thing, without the digital clock. I now have about 10 of them in various states of disarray and a still slightly approving wife, so just be careful with that virus you just caught. Although I'm sure there are some people on here who might have even "a few" more :D

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
stragulus said:
I now have about 10 of them in various states of disarray and a still slightly approving wife, so just be careful with that virus you just caught. Although I'm sure there are some people on here who might have even "a few" more :D
Yes they do. I've got about 5+ times that in 4 rooms and 2 other peoples houses :lol: The wife likes them as they give us street cred when holmies drop by. :afro: :rock:

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
k2j said:
Yes they do. I've got about 5+ times that in 4 rooms and 2 other peoples houses :lol: The wife likes them as they give us street cred when holmies drop by. :afro: :rock:
Love it! I now have a third TRK-8130E I bought for parts (may be repairs), I'll post on this another time. It's all stripped out, bathed and prepped for a respray soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.