Hi all im Dan new here this is some of our collection let me know what you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Damn that's quite an entrance with that sexy Technics stack, welcome Dan

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
P1040031.JPG

MyOhMy said:
Hello TechnicsDan82 and welcome to the Boomboxery forum. Dear me, "Knock-KNOCK, I'm HEEEERE!!! :w00t: :drool: :-D

:hi:
Hi thank you nice to be here !

P1040052.JPGP1040053.JPGP1040056.JPGP1040057.JPG

P1040054.JPGP1040055.JPG

These are my home made speakers i made them with my friend and im so proud of them ! they have B&O crossovers ,goodmans midex compresion drivers (1960s) ! sound lab 12" bass drivers and sound lab 8" mid range drivers and they kick some sick bass trust ! P1040058.JPGP1040059.JPG

T-STER said:
Damn that's quite an entrance with that sexy Technics stack, welcome Dan
thanks man !

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Oh, dear!! :w00t: :drool: That's an impressive collection of audio gear - a little bit of everything in there. How does that Technics Auto Equalizer work??

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
Fatdog said:
Oh, dear!! :w00t: :drool: That's an impressive collection of audio gear - a little bit of everything in there. How does that Technics Auto Equalizer work??
Thank you very much ! il put more photos up later i have more gear hiding lol hehehe ! yeah loving the graphic equalizer it sound fantastic i tend to use three amps and three graphic equalizers running through my mixer then all the other decks like cd tape phono and such go straight into the mixer not the amps ! this makes the sound much cleaner and much more range to play with ! i also run 8 main speakers and a surround speaker system ! the surround speaker system is delt with through my Technics AV Reciver this does fill out a room with sound from every direction always good when watching movies lol or just a blast out with some good tunes !

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I love it!.
Back around 1990 or so I had the top of the line technics car stereo , I bought it at circuit city's year end selloff of display models. Since then I've never seen that model stereo anywhere.

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
JVC Floyd said:
I love it!.
Back around 1990 or so I had the top of the line technics car stereo , I bought it at circuit city's year end selloff of display models. Since then I've never seen that model stereo anywhere.
fairplay i bet that sounded nice in the car ?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
TechnicsDan82 said:
Dan you are disqualified lol half that shiteeee was mine lol, will always love ya god bless :-)
Reno !!!!! hahaha fairplay im sure that silver beast ya got there came from me looks like we rule hehehehehe
of corse we rule dan lad, the rest are idiots lol

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
I like the Stereogram you have and have liked these ever since I first saw one in the '60's (they were super-cool in those days!) but I just don't have the room for one these days. :sadno: As for the guilty looking dawg - has he just done a woopsie on you favourite vinyl?!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Rimmer36 said:
Dan you are disqualified lol half that shiteeeee was mine lol, will always love ya god bless :-)
Reno !!!!! hahaha fairplay im sure that silver beast ya got there came from me looks like we rule hehehehehe

Yeah reno rules just ask him lol.

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
MyOhMy said:
I like the Stereogram you have and have liked these ever since I first saw one in the '60's (they were super-cool in those days!) but I just don't have the room for one these days. :sadno: As for the guilty looking dawg - has he just done a woopsie on you favourite vinyl?!
lol ! she always looks guilty lol ! yeah iv had the strereogram for years my two girls used to love it playing records onit ! it is very cool

JVC Floyd said:
Dan you are disqualified lol half that shiteeeeee was mine lol, will always love ya god bless :-)

Yeah reno rules just ask him lol.

lmfao ! i think we all rule thats why we are all hear checking out cool hifi gear

Status
Not open for further replies.