Helix 4636 whats wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamstress

Member (SA)
Aug 24, 2009
chicopee, ma, usa
I think the first picture shows the correct belt routing. The belts are already on in the correct manner. The upper pulley controls the head engagement, with all the gears. Try moving that by hand to see if something is jammed or out of sequence.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
teamstress said:
I think the first picture shows the correct belt routing. The belts are already on in the correct manner. The upper pulley controls the head engagement, with all the gears. Try moving that by hand to see if something is jammed or out of sequence.
Looks to me like belt is touching at bottom :hmmm: that could be why it's jamming :yes:

rokbox2112

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2012
Orange,California
baddboybill said:
teamstress said:
My 4636 doesn't have an auto reverse tape deck.
Your right that's why deck is different :yes:
Found out something intersting! :-O My top deck maybe from a Watson RR-5600 something about the box looks identical in every aspect,down to the color scheme. :-D Maybe know I see why you guys are seeing a set up thats not anything too mine.So I must have a switchout? You think? :hmmm:

rokbox2112

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2012
Orange,California
baddboybill said:
teamstress said:
My 4636 doesn't have an auto reverse tape deck.
Your right that's why deck is different :yes:
i WANT TO THAT ALL THE WONDERFUL MAD SKILLED BROS! :agree: wHO went abve there GMAE too help me,ON THIS hELIX bOX! :yes: I found a guy with a post on a wheely Monster box issues. and there his cassette drives showed excatly as mine so i put a blet on the upper pully as i figured. now as BadBOYBILL suggz! REDUE THAT WACKED MAIN PULLY SET UP. MAN YOU GUYS ARE TRUE rockas! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.