Heading back to China today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Thank you everyone.

That was the sickest I have been in years. Still got a strong cough and stuffed up nose. I went through 4 airports to get home, someone passed it along to me.

baddboybill said:
Very cool Chris. I hope one day I can afford to get a bumpbox!!!
Hold on to your money for if and when we get this classic done.

A little bit of an update:

I think the reality of what this is going to take has actually hit the guys. The estimate to go into production from the companies we are working with in China has more than doubled which came as a bit of a shock to everyone and we're trying to figure out how to keep moving forward. As of right now, it's still on the table and more precise numbers are now understood that will guide and define the project. With that said I am now getting the first push backs on what can and can not be. Prior to this it was a free for all fantasy. As we inch closer to reality, the budget will have to be tightened, components wisely chosen and more man hours from me invested to guarantee the design aesthetics and quality intersect the manufacturing cost realities.

Keep your fingers crossed!

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Chris what you're doing is phenomenal and I think we speak for everyone when I say how glad we are that you're so involved with the effort. Whatever the outcome is will be a huge step forward with where things currently stand and with any luck will inspire even better models down the road.

:rock:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
caution said:
Chris what you're doing is phenomenal and I think we speak for everyone when I say how glad we are that you're so involved with the effort. Whatever the outcome is will be a huge step forward with where things currently stand and with any luck will inspire even better models down the road.

:rock:
Thank you Eric, we are working hard. It's a hell of a process and we have a long way to go. The sheer cost of it all is just staggering and we have allot of work to hit certain cost points in the manufacturing process that we should know soon that will tell us is it's really going to happen. Fingers are still crossed.

Hurb said:
This allready E P I C story must continue! Big Up Buddy!!
Still creeping forward. Thanks Hurb

Status
Not open for further replies.