Group Shot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEYLAND/YUTANI CORP

Member (SA)
May 15, 2009
ST HELIERS,AUCKLAND,NEW ZEALAND
Has it occured to anyone here that perhaps we are all sucking up in a huge concentration the worlds only supply of classic Boomboxes haha.....
What about the poor SOB,s that just suddenly had what they thought was an origanal idea of getting one of these classics for ipod use. :blush: :-P :-P

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
When i first found this site it was to find pics and info about the Amstrad 8090 i had just bought on ebay.
As Weyland says, it was for my ipod and i had no idea people collected boxes, then i looked in the collecters section and saw some pics of NZ Boom and these were what inspired me to start collecting.

Awesome collection man :yes:

CorafanRIP

Member (SA)
Feb 23, 2012
Leipzig Germany
WEYLAND/YUTANI CORP said:
Has it occured to anyone here that perhaps we are all sucking up in a huge concentration the worlds only supply of classic Boomboxes haha.....
What about the poor SOB,s that just suddenly had what they thought was an origanal idea of getting one of these classics for ipod use. :blush: :-P :-P
I should not think this box with Ipod sound bad and make technically only problems I've heard from several collectors :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.