Graffiti i931 Lasonic boombox

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
So...........Where is it...................... :hmmm: :lol: :lol: I guess it looks different :huh: did you paint it yourself :huh: If so then your the culprit painting all the Chi town viaducts :lol: :lol: :lol:

This entire post confuses me :huh: :dunce:Joe I was messing :lol: it does look very cool now that clear coat on and it's back together :drool: :drool:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I didn't airbrush mine either - find a local person that does this kind of art work and have them do it :thumbsup: .

There is no shame in not doing the work yourself. We are all good at different things :yes:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Oh Yeah!!!!! URBAN CAMOFLAUGE :cool: Love it. I agree with Joe, We all have different talents. Just like professional car painters, Let an artist paint yours if you want it done right. Just tell them how you want it painted. That is a Museum piece now. I'd like to see it added to BoomBoxery's radio image rotation. (Just my 2 cents) :-D

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Awww yeah FUZZ, get this bad boy in the banner rotation!!!! :thumbsup: :breakdance: :superduper: :super: :surf: :w00t: :cool:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Here ya go! All done and I love it!

:drool:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
Joe just a little fyi....not sure if you know this but the chrome speaker rings and the tweeter grills have to be pushed into the face of bbx tightly until they like snap in place. I found this out while putting mine back together :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yeah, I saw that too. They sit in a depression in the case and I didn't realize that they fit SO TIGHT in there. The airbrush and clear coat on my box was almost too much to get these grills back in. Luckily I noticed that too before stripping out any plastic posts.

Good info :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yeah, I saw that too! :thumbsup: I gave him a big fat :smooch: through the interwebz :yes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.