Graffiti art anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
JVC Floyd said:
i musta got got a case of the stupids , because i thought you were spray painting , my bad lol.
Lol no probs mate, I use molotow, letraset pro markers, sharpies, and posca markers :-)

trippy1313 said:
Nice work. You been doing this stuff a long time, or just recently got into art and picked it up? I'm impressed. I'd like to get into it a little.
I have been doing art since being a kid, I have always been good at art but only just started the graffiti a few weeks ago :-) give it a go trippy it's great fun, if you want any advice on which materials to use give me a shout :-)

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
Great graffitti art . You ve got some skills Aaron ! :-)
Nice to see you posting.
This reminds me that i ve been untagged in a part of the town
i made a graffiti and i have to got there and fix things up !! ;)

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
dits said:
Great graffitti art . You ve got some skills Aaron ! :-)
Nice to see you posting.
This reminds me that i ve been untagged in a part of the town
i made a graffiti and i have to got there and fix things up !! ;)
Thanks Dimitris, yeah you should go there and paint the whole place :thumbsup:

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
JustCruisin said:
I got all these dual tip Prismacolor markers a few years ago for less than $8 bucks! But, havent used them yet.. Too busy using my spray cans instead.. :yes:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Heard good things about the prismacolor markers :yes: I use dual tipped letraset pro markers among others.....the ink flow is so sweet. What do you spray with your cans? do you do Graff :-) if so lets see :thumbsup:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
duckman said:
Nice work guys ! :thumbsup:

I'm with the others on the short end of the art talent pool, but that is the strongest stickman I've seen !
yeah and you drew the hands the prefect shape .if only he had a pecker would be a match made in heaven lol.

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
systemaddict said:
Heard good things about the prismacolor markers :yes: I use dual tipped letraset pro markers among others.....the ink flow is so sweet. What do you spray with your cans? do you do Graff :-) if so lets see :thumbsup:
I've been drawing since I was a kid as well, mostly Ninja Turtles, Bart Simpson, and Dinosaurs.. It wasnt until 2006, when a buddy brought a book to school about San Francisco Graffiti, that really got me motivated to spray! :breakdance:
I started messing around with cheap cans on abandoned buildings, and the walls in my shop, now I do commissioned murals for different businesses.. Pics are in order from December 06'.
The pig was the first thing I did, followed by the eyes..
View attachment 23207
View attachment 23210
After maybe a week of practice, a church wanted a big wall tagged, so I tried my best..
View attachment 23209
Practiced more on my shop walls..
View attachment 23211
View attachment 23212
View attachment 23213
View attachment 23214
Started doing murals in 2008 or 09'..
View attachment 23215
View attachment 23216
View attachment 23217
View attachment 23218
View attachment 23219
View attachment 23220
View attachment 23221
The last year or so I've been working on portraits..
View attachment 23222
View attachment 23223
View attachment 23224
View attachment 23225
View attachment 23226

Status
Not open for further replies.