Genesis - Anything She Does ---What box got Phil there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
I think i can tell you that it looks like an Hitachi TRK W1E with the walkman missing from the top..i`m sure its that model because i had one when i was 12..the ssliders on the top left of it gives it away for me..if i can find a pic of it i`ll put it up,thats if you bbdb owners dont beat me to it..

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
yep i`m positive thats the one..only thing is with this model box,the walkman has an outer "smoked glass" door,and on 99% of these are usually missing,as in the picture i just put up..there was a mint one on ebay uk about a month ago,complete with the top door..but the seller wanted £199 buy it now..i wanted it but £199 is about £150 more than what i think there worth..
I hope jens can get one,i`ll certainly keep a look out for one..but they are very rare..

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
YO!

hitachi#-trk-w1 IBBN 7-00645

10 points to you GM!
came out with e and w suffix.

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
[quote="Ghettoman
I hope jens can get one,i`ll certainly keep a look out for one..but they are very rare..[/quote]

thanks gm.

......one day I´ll find one... :-) :thumbsup:

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
i hope so too jens,if i see one i will definately let you know..
also,that pic of the catalogue page you just put up..you see the price they were in 82 :-O
Thats what mine cost..that was a hell of a lot of money then,infact,it still is...

Status
Not open for further replies.