FS ~ JVC replica straps, J hook, loop, or handle straps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goill773

Member (SA)
With summer in full swing I was in desperate need for some straps for my boomers. Unfortunately, I am super late to this thread and unable to cop some of these killer Hook Straps & Handle Mounts. But definitely “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” as I decided to try to emulate these as best I can. I went with polyester for the straps (adjustable 3’-6’) and mounts (5” long). Instead of rivet fasteners to hold down and secure the end hardware (hooks, rings & slides) I went with cross-stitches. They seem very strong and should hold up extremely well. Big up and much respect to @blu_fuz for the blueprint and inspiration. :bow:

Time to bust out the cardboard!!! :breakdance:

IMG_9741.jpg

IMG_9740.jpg

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yours look way better than mine! You can take over from here.

The stitching looks great on your straps and I don't have the equipment to do that. I originally went with the rivets because I was making just a JVC replica strap and all of the JVC straps are made with rivets. Eventually started making other options than just the JVC but kept the hardware the same.

You did a nice job.

Reactions: goill773

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I want to thank everyone for the years of fun making these straps for your blasters! The time has come to hand off the baton.

Reactions: -GZ-
Status
Not open for further replies.