FS ~ JVC replica straps, J hook, loop, or handle straps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
The shipped prices are for the USA.

If you are outside the USA and you buy 2 or more straps, there will be no additional charge and I will eat the extra shipping price.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Strap material came in!

Pink
Yellow
Gray
Dark gray
Black
Red
Rainbow
Royal blue

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Made up all the current orders tonight and finished my handle mount strap design. I will post pictures tomorrow and let you guys see the quality of the handle mounts.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
The post office is really handing it to me. My gosh. I shipped 3 different orders overseas. I spent over $40 on shipping!!!!! My prices for last year were never over $7-$8 overseas. One of my prices now was $14.90 not including the packaging material :sadno: :thumbsdown: .

:annoyed:

Here is the pile of orders going out today! :yes: :surf:

I will add pictures of the new "handle mount" strap design later :yes: :cool: .

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
The handle mount strap design is all finished. I have an original "vintage" handle mount strap just to see how cheap they were made. I wouldn't trust the strength of any of the original/vintage straps of the period, even the JVC ones from back in the day are very weak compared to what I make.

When you are talking about boomboxes getting to values in the $thousands$, the last thing you want is a junky strap to fail and your boombox hits the ground :thumbsdown: .

Check out the final pictures and how the quality of mine is clear. I wouldn't sell these if they were junk.

This is the design available right now. I might tweek the setup with different hardware, but overall you get the idea.

Prices are listed on the first post in this thread ;-) . The best part about this style of strap is that you can use it on ANY boombox that has a handle or a boombox that has 2 bars on the top. Truely a universal strap. Mount it on your Sanyo mini or on your Conion C100, the options are endless. :yes:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Received this morning!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Joe!!!!!!! :-D

They clip in really firmly, reckon I could swing this around my head :lol:

SpaceLobster

Member (SA)
Jan 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
Got my two yesterday as well :thumbsup:
SUPER quality, they could probably hold my weight :lol: , gorgeous colours and they clip in perfectly. Rainbow and blue.
However, when I clipped in to my mintiest M70 the lock mechanism broke :-/ , the little plastic piece that locks into the hole in the strap broke off, I tried to glue it but it didn't work.. anyone fixed that before?

But, great deal from blu_fuz, highly reccommended A+++++++++++++++++ :lol: !
Peace

vkboy

Member (SA)
Nov 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
woohoo got my M70 all strapped up, cheers heaps Joe, the quality of your straps are 100% :-D. and now i can actually lug the sucker around with me without my batteries falling out with thanks to Tony for sending me a battery cover lol.
Now i just have to collect my 850 strap off Sazeus!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
^ excellent!

I love to see them installed :thumbsup: .

I hope everyone has gotten their orders. If anyone has any questions or concerns please send me a PM.

Get those orders in :yes: :thumbsup: :breakdance: :drool:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Get those orders in :yes: :thumbsup: :breakdance: :drool:
:agree: If you're not sure whether to get one don't be a plonker just buy one!!! I'm a bit of a cheapskate and don't spend much on my boxes but buying a beautiful blue strap for my M70 was a few $'s very well spent :-D

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yes every strap is 1.5" unless someone needs bigger/smaller for the specific boombox they have. That blue strap with black X pattern is not available anymore, I was bummed to find that out it is one of my favorites too.

Sazeus

Member (SA)
Mar 21, 2012
Melbourne Australia
Straps are great but if I were to order another one I'd request it a bit longer as I'd like to go over my head and shoulder (then I could take an M-70 on my bike). As they come they are just a little to short to do this comfortably.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I agree 100%. I can make these straps any length but went with 4' because it is a replica strap of the original JVC and those were 4' as well. Original design is to be draped on one shoulder going straight down, not over the head and across the chest. Sazeus, if you would like a longer one let me know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.