Florida Sunshine mix meet 2009 pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
r o y a l ® said:
AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup: AWESOME :thumbsup:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
no matter how great both meets were --
we ran way out of time -- both times --

like to be fair to a box :-)
and to the guys who prepared , packed and traveled with them --

it seems like each of the 100 boxes DESERVED at least 6 minutes -
to really HEAR IT -- work the controls , etc --

so thats 600 minutes = 10 solid hours

with all the fun, food and more talking about food and fun !!! :w00t:
we may have listened to boxes for less than 2 hours ---

so .................................
anybody have a better plan ??
so we can all hear ALL the boxes :hmmm:

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
redbenjoe said:

like to be fair to a box :-)
and to the guys who prepared , packed and traveled with them --

it seems like each of the 100 boxes DESERVED at least 6 minutes -
to really HEAR IT -- work the controls , etc --

so thats 600 minutes = 10 solid hours

with all the fun, food and more talking about food and fun !!! :w00t:
we may have listened to boxes for less than 2 hours ---

turn them all on at the same time with the same radio station??

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
redbenjoe said:

Start at 8AM! :thumbsup: :yes: I think that would help get more attendees involved with the Friday night dinner too.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Fatdog said:
redbenjoe said:

Start at 8AM! :thumbsup: :yes: I think that would help get more attendees involved with the Friday night dinner too.
Yea i agree get that lazy bugger redben in the kitchen next time :lol: on second thoughts you had better not or nothing will get done :-D

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
we can start as early as you want, all that means is I will need additional help to setup earlier than 8, if that is the time we wish to start next year. The food will still be at the same time because the cook, "Linda" is not going to get up early for us or anybody else!! Besides you don't want her around before she's had her coffee!!

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
See this is why you need me at the meet! I love cooking! I always make the food for get togethers!

Steak Kabobs - always a hit and just MEAT!!
Alfredo sauce and Bread sticks - appetizer!
Hot wings! - perfect to eat on the run to another box!

I love making food for a large group, they are always grateful and pleased!

We have to plan ahead for 2010! If I come I will have to drive from the mid-west!

appleknocker

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
indiana
Thanks for posting up all those pics!! What a great day it was!! I had a blast :thumbsup: If anyone is thinking about coming from far away!! It is worth it!!!

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
RIGHT !!!
listen to appleknocker -- he did 1000 miles -
and Prime brought MANY HUGE grails from about 1200 miles

so .......................................... :surf:

Status
Not open for further replies.