Finally, I am also a proud owner of a JVC M90!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
BoomboxLover48 said:
Thank you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Holly I was like that for years when I saw a nice looking M90.

Now I cannot sleep.... I want make sure its a dream or reality.... that I own one. So many of them slipped off my hands on Ebay. Two weeks ago I found one from a seller who lived around 15 miles away and I was unable to get it.

No worries! You will also own one sooner or later! Sooner is better because they are rare :yes: :yes:
I'm not really that jealous... I'm actually SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU! It is SO GREAT to FINALLY get the boomer you've always wanted. I know one will be mine eventually! And I TOTALLY agree: sooner is better than later!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Stretch

Member (SA)
Sep 4, 2009
Toronto
www.scribd.com
Nice score man! There are a bunch of us that are thinking now, that we should have bid on that box! It's nice to see you so happy with it, and it sure cleaned up well! :-D
eric

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hi Eric,

Thanks! :yes:

:-D :-D

I will post more pictures. It looks awesome now with all my cleaning and detailing. I am waiting for a BIG POWER sticker to post more pics.

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Came home from work after the speedy traffic on I294 N and was so excited to recieve the "BIG POWER" sticker from Bobby! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Thank you Bobby! Thank you! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

God Bless!

I'll post pictures tomorrow!

:yes: :yes:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
It is now complete. :-) And I must say, that is a fine specimen of an M90.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
If that seller wasn't so greedy and just let the auction ride without some crazy buy it now on it, they would have gotten probably $3,000!

Such a nice buy and the sticker looks great on there :yes:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
blu_fuz said:
If that seller wasn't so greedy and just let the auction ride without some crazy buy it now on it, they would have gotten probably $3,000!

Such a nice buy and the sticker looks great on there :yes:

Joe, That's so true! I just got lucky! I cannot take my eyes from it! :yes: :yes: I Just woke up early to baby it. Now he gets all the attention. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
THAFUZZ said:
Fantastic! A huge congratulations to you. :clap:
Thanks my Friend! :thankyou: I just got lucky and that was it! I wanted an M90 so badly for a long time. I stopped by so many garage sales and spend hours on Ebay and Craigslist looking for one... what a relief! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
It is a huge relief to finally lock into one of your grails. Takes a lot of pressure off ya that's for sure! :yes: :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.