Family Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
MasterBlaster84 said:
Wow that PC6 speaker is dwarfing the others, it must be a pretty big 3-piece box.
Make sure you are looking at the correct one. You can see the complete PC-6 in the first pictures. The largest speaker in the bottom pictures is an optional speaker for the PC-5 that was seen in the PC-5 literature. It was never meant to be part of a portable box, just the home speakers for a PC-5. All the photos have captions above showing (L-R) the model number of the box the speakers belong to.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
71spud said:
MasterBlaster84 said:
Wow that PC6 speaker is dwarfing the others, it must be a pretty big 3-piece box.
Make sure you are looking at the correct one. You can see the complete PC-6 in the first pictures. The largest speaker in the bottom pictures is an optional speaker for the PC-5 that was seen in the PC-5 literature. It was never meant to be part of a portable box, just the home speakers for a PC-5. All the photos have captions above showing (L-R) the model number of the box the speakers belong to.
That's why it looks so big, I do remember seeing a post about it now that you mention it. :yes:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
I also have the matching LE-5 turntable and the M-201 stereo microphone. And the "carry bag" in gray (not blue like pictured). The PC-5 also uses the same wired R-15E remote that the M90 does, so I do have that too. Sadly I doubt I will ever find some of the other accessories like the car speakers etc. I would really like to get the hard "flight case"

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
I have an extra/extra LE-5 turntable and stereo M-201 mic that I will offer up one of these days. I just want to freshen the turntable up with a new belt and dust cover buff-out and put the needle under a microscope to compare it with a NOS one I have to make sure it is still good.

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
petergriffin said:
spud, not too be a jerk, but isn't this thread hijacking? :-/
Well, probably more of side-tracking than hijacking.... It is all JVC and there was a question about relative sizes of the different JVC PC series models you posted. That is what I had initially responded to..... consider the rest of it thread drift. :smooch:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
redbenjoe said:
:lol: :lol:
"thread drift"

that what we all do BEST !!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Yeah really.... and as far as thread drift goes that pretty much stayed on topic. :hmmm:

Most of the time people are just happy for the *bump* :w00t:

The friendly *bump* is what Ira does best! :thumbsup:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
oldskool69 said:
Very nice stuff there Spud! :thumbsup:
Careful..... the family photo I re-posted above is Peter's.... My stuff is drifting around in the middle of this thread. I don't want to take credit for his family.... mine is enough to support. :-P

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
hahaha, drift :lol: nice. I've been guilty of drifting plenty of times.

Yeah, I've never seen a PC-6 before. I remember seeing yours when you got it. I don't think they had those in Canada. Your a lucky guy :yes:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
PG --you guys really should have a 'canada meet'
there are so many good member collections up there --
do you live near james67 or gordie or bill ???

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
monchito said:
well i only have the pc-11 :-) :-) but would not mind getting any of the others :-D :-D

I have a PC-55 I just bought on a whim that I am going to sell for what I have in it..... if you are interested PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.