Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
Docs,

I am stunned.

Talk about Eye Candy.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

How did you get that TRK-8180 in UK? Or was it from Germany (all the good stuff is in Germany)?

I never knew Toshiba produced that many kicking boomers :dunce:

I'm coming over to you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D :-D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers

Brownlow

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Hey Brownlow, the 8180 I picked up in the UK, just needed some TLC and the deck fixing.
Its an understated unit and has great sound. better sounding than the 8800 in my opinion.

Thanks for the great comments everyone :thumbsup:

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
docs said:
the 8180 I picked up in the UK, just needed some TLC and the deck fixing.
Its an understated unit and has great sound. better sounding than the 8800 in my opinion.

:thumbsup:
I had a feeling it might be.......I'm on the hunt man. :yes:

Cheers Docs

Brownlow

retrohead

Member (SA)
May 29, 2010
United Kingdom
can i just congratulate you on your awesome,awesome selection of ghettoblasters,dave :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: sorry for the excessive use of smilies there but thats a collection to be proud of!ive had the major jvc m series (all),top end gf sharps and various other big boys in my collecting span of 6 years,but this collection is hot!hot!hot! :breakdance:

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Thanks retrohead.
Just updating this thread with the latest crazy stuff.
Including the RT-S90 in absolutely 100% mint condition.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
im_alan_partridge said:
Docs, where did you score that 90, UK? its gleaming :drool:
Hey, the S90 is a domestic Japanese model only, you don't tend to find these outside of Japan unless someone has bought one from there and had it shipped like me :thumbsup: :-D
To add, the S90 is by far my most expensive box I own. Getting one in this condition is very very difficult. I've had two from Japan and hit the jackpot with the second one.

retrohead

Member (SA)
May 29, 2010
United Kingdom
love the tosh and panasonic dave :superduper: i just love the japanese text-it just looks so cool!!!!and i bet they both rock in the sound department! :breakdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.