Do these alpines remind you of......

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Maybe the rxdt 680 .
The one thing they really remind me of is if somebody sees these m************ in the rear deck of your car all your s*** will be stolen just like what happened to me. I had to learn the hard way don't advertise too hard or somebody's going to take your s***.

Reactions: Reli

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
I hear you, lol. The Alpine insignias appear to light up light green too, might as well be a neon sign "steal me". On the other hand, you and Reli are on the east and west coast. Well, we all know how crime is like there.
The crime here on the East Coast has always been bad I can never remember it being anything but thieving rotten ****s and you have to baby sit anything you want to keep.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
I hear you, lol. The Alpine insignias appear to light up light green too, might as well be a neon sign "steal me". On the other hand, you and Reli are on the east and west coast. Well, we all know how crime is like there.
Kentwood also made some speakers like these that Lit Up these old school speakers are really worth a lot of money now.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Theft has gotten pretty bad in SF.......But in terms of violent crime, Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, Salinas, Stockton, Modesto, and San Bernardino are much worse.
Memphis, Little Rock, and St Louis are right up there too.

Reactions: floyd

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Theft has gotten pretty bad in SF.......But in terms of violent crime, Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, Salinas, Stockton, Modesto, and San Bernardino are much worse.
Memphis, Little Rock, and St Louis are right up there too.
We got d.c and PG county between those two places live half of the crazy m************ on the planet.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i was helping another guy downstairs from me i gave him 2 packs of tobacco a pile of fee food anyway the guy only came upstairs and robbed me....i am surrounded by fooking thieves .he is lucky i didn't put a petrol bomb through his window as i am done with the human race am pretty i'll and have nothing to lose these days

you may have read most of my collection is gone i'm glad to be honest as it's hard sleeping at night for fear of being robbed

still have valuable amps speakers but there is nothing i can do about that.........these clowns think i am rich. it's not my fault that they spend all their money on drink etc been there done that and found out that the problems are still there next morning...........i have always said though if things were free this world would be a much better place imho

Last edited:

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
i was helping another guy downstairs from me i gave him 2 packs of tobacco a pile of fee food anyway the guy only came upstairs and robbed me....i am surrounded by fooking thieves .he is lucky i didn't put a petrol bomb through his window as i am done with the human race am pretty i'll and have nothing to lose these days

you may have read most of my collection is gone i'm glad to be honest as it's hard sleeping at night for fear of being robbed

still have valuable amps speakers but there is nothing i can do about that.........these clowns think i am rich. it's not my fault that they spend all their money on drink etc been there done that and found out that the problems are still there next morning...........i have always said though if things were free this world would be a much better place imho
I think I would have turned that dude into dried jerky strips and feed him to the coyete.

Reactions: Radio raheem