Diablo fine tune button and bass/treble slider

Kiwiboom

Mar 20, 2023
Wellington

Kiwiboom

Mar 20, 2023
Wellington
Why is it $235? The listed price ($99) appears to be for the whole set, and he’s entertaining offers.
It’s $135 postage, he says… so I haven’t even submitted an offer yet, but you are right, it could be a bit less. Still a lot of money to send a few buttons

Superduper

Member (SA)
The seller's mistake is choosing Fedex for international shipping. There must be cheaper options, perhaps he didn't think it would be purchased from buyers overseas. It's worth contacting the seller to see if he can offer an alternative shipping option. He may not be aware that the app is calculating the shipping at $135. Many casual sellers aren't even aware that the shipping options they offer has an impact on sales.

Reactions: Kiwiboom

Kiwiboom

Mar 20, 2023
Wellington
The seller's mistake is choosing Fedex for international shipping. There must be cheaper options, perhaps he didn't think it would be purchased from buyers overseas. It's worth contacting the seller to see if he can offer an alternative shipping option. He may not be aware that the app is calculating the shipping at $135. Many casual sellers aren't even aware that the shipping options they offer has an impact on sales.
Correct I think he’s aiming for the Americas market. I did ask for other shipping options but he’s not really interested. Shame.

Reactions: Hisrudeness