Conion aka

Shortynsammy

Apr 5, 2023
New jersey
Hi been working on conion and need help replacing the tuning dial cord as the old one broke and have no idea to put the new if anyone can help or send diagram it would be helpful thanks Sam

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
There is no service manual, only a schematic, but here are some pics I took that show the routing.
Ensure you wind the cord a couple times around the tuner knob shaft, and at least once around the tuning wheel, possibly more than that.
Once you make a replacement cord of the exact same length as the old one, it will be obvious how many winds the wheel needs.

string1.jpg

string2.jpg

string3.jpg

string4.jpg

Reactions: Shortynsammy

Shortynsammy

Apr 5, 2023
New jersey
There is no service manual, only a schematic, but here are some pics I took that show the routing.
Ensure you wind the cord a couple times around the tuner knob shaft, and at least once around the tuning wheel, possibly more than that.
Once you make a replacement cord of the exact same length as the old one, it will be obvious how many winds the wheel needs.

View attachment 56866

View attachment 56867

View attachment 56868

View attachment 56869

View attachment 56866

View attachment 56867

View attachment 56868

View attachment 56869
Thank you so much is very helpful