Checking In With The Gang!

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Glad you're still with us juan, you have the best av on the forum buddy
I owe it to my ex-girlfriends sister, she insisted on taking a pic. of me and the M-90. I wished I had taken more pics. of all the boxes and places I used to hangout with them. Those were wonderful years in the big apple.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
I owe it to my ex-girlfriends sister, she insisted on taking a pic. of me and the M-90. I wished I had taken more pics. of all the boxes and places I used to hangout with them. Those were wonderful years in the big apple.
I love new York . my grandfather was from Brooklyn . best pizza I ever had was in New York . even Texas doesn't have a pizza that big.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
It's great to see some old faces on the forum again, I think people Moved over to Facebook when the boombox Groups Popped up over there, i left a few years ago and i only logged back on about a month ago, i think Boomboxery and Stereo2go are like a little Mom n Pop stores where it's just about radios, where as Facebook is like Walmart where everything is in one place. plus we are all getting older now and not so much on the hunt for all our lifelong radio wants. i have more or less all the radios i've ever wanted now, but i'd still buy a radio if i saw one because radios is all i know.. Good to see the family is back together on here though, even if it's for only a short time. Good to See all of you.