CFS-99 Fast forward not working

jays

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2018
ottawa
I pick up this guy in the summer and never got time to take a look at it before this week! After changing all the belts Everything seems to work now except the FF! let me tell you changing belt on those guys is not easy. So im looking for help to see if I might have missed something when put it back together! the wheel doesnt turn at all.

jays

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2018
ottawa
I finaly figure out what my problem was! i took out all the mechanism back and a little liver was on the wrong side to when i put it all up together the first time. so many moving piece in this guy that it is easy to miss something. I´m happy that this one is done it was one of the hardest I had to change the belt on

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I finaly figure out what my problem was! i took out all the mechanism back and a little liver was on the wrong side to when i put it all up together the first time. so many moving piece in this guy that it is easy to miss something. I´m happy that this one is done it was one of the hardest I had to change the belt on
Now I dread doing my CFS-99 belt change. I thought the Pioneer SK-95 was bad but this sounds downright scary! Did you take any pictures during the work?

jays

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2018
ottawa
Now I dread doing my CFS-99 belt change. I thought the Pioneer SK-95 was bad but this sounds downright scary! Did you take any pictures during the work?
I can of did but like you know we always forget to take that picture that is really inportant. But now the box is fully working and in great shape. I had to make a mold and cast the missing sliders but it was worth it.

Reactions: Brutus442