Candle JTR-1307 - Need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumaea81

Member (SA)
Feb 19, 2018
Ottawa, Canada
jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
Time will tell if you’re actually here to be part of the community. I guess we were right on one thing, you were here to enquire about a box you wanted to sell. :lol:

Welcome on board and I look forward to your contributions to this fantastic forum. :-)
I was indeed! But I normally don't sell them, it's just that I really couldn't find anything about this box in particular and someone I knew was interested in buying it. I wanted to price it right. Ill try to contribute and post here and there! I actually have some work to do on my Candle JTR-1287 (aka Helix HX-4630).. So I will most likely ask for advice here!

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
That Candle/Helix is a nice looking box.
We’ve had a few younger collectors on here but they only stay for a little while. Tell me, what attracts you to the boxes?
Is it design, charisma , or something your parents might of had?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
trippy1313 said:
fark wish i was 21 again....welcome aboard son
Haha. Me too, and I'm 31.

In regards to this thread, I hope you are willing to stick around and give us a shot. Understand that we see nearly once a week a new thread with someone who's only here to sell or price a radio. They usually don't care one bit about it or our hobby/interests. So when we see this pop up and you haven't posted before, it does just seem like a broken record.

But in your defense you seem to actually have some radios and are interested in them. So I hope you can and are willing to stick around and join us in this psychotic passion we have, and maybe forgive some of us that just jump to assume you don't care about our site. To be honest I did after I first read it. Don't take it too personally please.
im 48..i dont even count anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.