can anyone recreate these conion labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Zippy said:
Not bad Max :yes:
You should try optical instead of metric kerning though, will make the text look a lot better!
And maybe the text should be rendered a little softer.
No offense...but you're talking Chinese to me :lol:
What I posted is only a crappy screen shot. The original file is an ODP (ppt wanna be)
Will finish the rough version today. :)

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Zippy said:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unterschneidung_(Typografie)

And for the text rendering, you can see the pixel stairs wherever the letters are supposed to be round. Though that might not be the case when printed.

You should really be using something like Photoshop...

:agree: I would love to use Photoshop but am liek a dollar short for the license ;-) . Damn, I even don't use Powerpoint but Open Office :lol: :blush:

Anyway - when printed, this looks really good :yes:

Are you studying graphic design or why are you so educated about that subject? :hmmm: :-D

Zippy

Member (SA)
Sep 21, 2010
Hannover, Germany
It's more like a hobby. I used to do a lot of stuff in Photoshop in school and at home. I could actually do Phoshop stuff instead of the regular art class :thumbsup:

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
baddboybill said:
So Max you going to make the circle smaller as well. I would love to see the finished product on the cardboard stock :thumbsup:
Yes, the label is going to be printed on DIN-A3 paper so only the right small part of the yellow ribbon has to be glued on and the rest is in one piece :thumbsup:

The longer I look at the circle, the more I doubt i should actually make it smaller but I am going to try that and compare :yes:
Clairtone version is ready too btw :-D :lol:

MrMcBlaster

Member (SA)
Jan 19, 2014
Brisbane,Australia
Any news on these labels??

There must be a whole bunch of us in dire need of these, even if they're not quite 100% factory copies they look mighty sweet and I'd be chuffed to have one on mine!

Has anybody made one yet? Plz tell me it's so....

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Over three years of silence... hmm... I think we're on our own.

I don't see the original pics posted anymore, but from the pics I can find online his label is missing all the green graphics. The fonts are wrong too. Maybe I could try and recreate one, does anyone have a better pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.