Booze it up or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
I don't smoke anything or do any kind of drugs. Never have never will........ :angelic:
I have been known to drink a few though,very lightly. Maybe a few times a year,mostly mixed drinks like Jack Daniels and Coke or Crown Royal and coke or a few different shots like Goldslager or Rumpleminz. :thumbsup: :sin: :afro:

Kerotan

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Manchester, UK
I'm a student, so drinking is the standard- don't get completely wasted all the time like, but I do get through my fair share of packets of Resolve Extra :-P

I never get drunk if it's my own party (after doing it once you never will again) but I like not having to worry so much when I'm out with good mates who I know won't leave me in didsbury with no money. I would say I'm all or nothing/very little when it comes to booze. I'm either sober or have one or two pints, or I get very merry! Got the chance while I'm young I guess :lol:

ViennaSound

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Vienna / Austria
Nice to see, most of us are living healthy! :cool:
For me: no smoking, alc only a few times a year.
(Scooter meetings are dangerous therefore) :lol:

:vespa: > :rock: > :beer2: > :drunk: > :blink: > :sick: > :'-( > :dots:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I used to be an alky but I have not tuched a drop in 4 months due to bad health and feel much better for it. The erb i gave up 10 years ago used to do an oz a week.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Tim, congratulations on being sober, dude! I remember a few times that you had a lot of us worried for you. Sorry to hear about the bad health part though.

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
i drink when ever there is beer, at parties or at home by my self no problem :afro: :afro:
but dont smoke reg's or green. :thumbsdown: but i wont refuse if there some green of course.. hahaha

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
right ben - weed is for fun :-D
ciggies are ONLY for the addicted :sadno:
---------------------------------------
even with the help of nicorrette -
i still do smoke ONE ciggie per week (every friday)
for the last 20 (TWENTY) !!! years :thumbsdown:

its so hard for some addicts to completely quit - 100%
and i figure just one -- is ok :-)

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Ira, I fully believe in each to their own . . . I used to smoke a half oz a week of high grade . . . . Plus about 35 marlboro lights a day when working . . I just quit hardcore but that's just me . .

My grandma used to smoke one senior citizen ( english cigarette) every day . . . . . .

Hard to believe I even smoked now . . .But every once in a while , like in a blue moon , I will have a singular toke of neat weed.

And boy does it work lol :thumbsup:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
yesterday --
was a 2 beer day :w00t:

both via peer pressure :-D -- both cold and good.

there was a keg on my street --friend jimmy turned 30. :surf:
later --at the community clubhouse --a 55th anniversary party !! :smooch:

sometimes -- a beer is more appropriate than
a toast by a carton of juicy-juice with the straw :lol: :lol:

2steppa

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
Sunny Eastern England
Got some Grolsch's downstairs in the cupboard (that I was given as a thank you for sorting someones PC) which will probably sit for ages as I rarely drink at home.

As for smoking, never been a smoker, tried it a couple of times first was a BelAir menthol, other was at a party last year when I was hammered and started being silly ended up smoking A WHOLE CIGARETTE :lol:

Have been partial to wacky baccie in the past but only in small amounts at friends parties etc and only really because it was being passed around, well it's rude not to really :-D

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
"for the last 20 (TWENTY) !!! years " I've smoked a little ciga-weed for 20 years without ever getting hooked! :lol: Just kidding... Tried the erb in high school but never did anything for me. I DID however indulge in a some underage drinking in high school (stupid). I like to sit and drink with a local from every country stop through. I'm like OldSkool, I too have discovered the expensive GlenLevit and have enjoyed a shot here & there. Usually, I have a Rum & Coke, Margarita,etc. I haven't been up for drinking anything in the last month so, my Keg-a-rator is still empty. Still have a 6 pack of Michelob Amberbock sitting in the frig w/o fear of being touched.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Fatdog said:
Tim, congratulations on being sober, dude! I remember a few times that you had a lot of us worried for you. Sorry to hear about the bad health part though.
Cheers bobby :lol: I mean thanks lad :-) I used to do a bottle of jd a day sometimes 2 :blush: totally crazy now when i think about it but it's time to moove on for me, the only thing to quit now is the old smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.