goodman

Member (SA)
Jun 14, 2011
Bulgaria
Hisrudeness: "I think there was more than one customized."

Info from vintagemoscow com:

Made by design art studio 40 devices.
Original sharp GF 919 receivers are used and completely
redone in red / gold style. All receivers have a personal number.

cases are varnished. all buttons, handles are covered with 24 k gold, 999 samples.
Internal inscriptions are made with copy protection.
The speakers are covered with white special composition (kept secret).
Prevention of viscera with the replacement of all rubber bands and belts.
new heads. made protective covers.

muchkusblin

Feb 23, 2018
Moscow, Russia
My tech guy here in Moscow knows the gentleman who designed and made those Sharps. I will get one of my 777's modified and painted, but first i would like to make the design.

crazygamer said:
Russians love electronics !
As much as i know, Russia has actually quite a large number of collectors, well, quite many resellers too and when you want to get something from Russian auction or sale sites, they don´t send it out from Russia which is odd. Their postal system doesn´t work too well with international parcels either.
Please believe me, that's not true. We've got first class delivery companies here in Russia, and even good ole' Russian Post is doing it's job well. What is more: delivery companies won't leave the parcel to your neighbours, or ANYBODY except the consignee. They call you in advance and you can schedule the delivery.

goodman

Member (SA)
Jun 14, 2011
Bulgaria
If you want to return to 80's and 90's years, watch this video:
You can see all boomboxes for sale in this russian shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5yikooNMU

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
This guy is an ebay seller too, asking ridiculous prices. As cool as it would be to visit the store, buying is a whole different level of idiocy unfortunately.