Boombox Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarksideWill

Member (SA)
Oct 22, 2015
Los Angeles
SLO said:
Will these are GREAT! I didn't know you had done so many haha, Just 1 question...How can I subcscribe? ;-)
Hey thank you glad you are enjoying them. I started making them yesterday and have done a handful today. haha. Wish it was a real magazine. how dope would that be? :jawdrop:

DarksideWill

Member (SA)
Oct 22, 2015
Los Angeles
Very nice job,these are making me wish there really was a b.box magazine.You sir are a genius.👍

Thank you man. I just woke up and wanted to do one for myself and it has become this for everyone's enjoyment. Thank you again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
These are frickin awesome...love them and want to subscribe lol :-)

The issue with Glu on the front is properly 80's...fab. Also like the one with Chris in his rock pose in front of the brick wall...but they're all very cool, liking the variety of pictures and themes, just like a proper mag :-)

DarksideWill

Member (SA)
Oct 22, 2015
Los Angeles
These are frickin awesome...love them and want to subscribe lol :-)

The issue with Glu on the front is properly 80's...fab. Also like the one with Chris in his rock pose in front of the brick wall...but they're all very cool, liking the variety of pictures and themes, just like a proper mag :-)

Thank you very much. I appreciate the positive feedback. I actually worked for a motorcycle magazine publishing company before and tried to start another type of photography magazine as well for urban exploration photography. Glad you and everyone are enjoying them. :lol:

DarksideWill

Member (SA)
Oct 22, 2015
Los Angeles
Yeah, these are so much fun!

Lovein' the one with Howie on the train tracks! :thumbsup:

Thank you. That one came out pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.