Boombox Magazine issue 9: INNOVATION

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
Issue 9 of Boombox Magazine focuses on 1980’s innovation. We take a look at 42 boomboxes from the classic era that were the most feature packed, high end, and expensive radios of their day. These features include Passive Radiators, Remote Controls, Piano Keyboards, Alarm Systems, Digital Tuners, Logic Decks, Music Search, Bottom Tuners, Digital Clocks, Analog and Digital Station Presets, Televisions, Triple Decks, Super Woofers, Spare Tape Holders, Turntables and much more. In terms of collector community status, these radios represent the absolute pinnacle of what was possible in the 1980’s and the very best that Japan had to offer. PREVIEW HERE

For the first time, every radio in this issue is available on a T-Shirt. Get your copy of the magazine and T-Shirt at www.BoomboxMagazine.com

This issue could not have been possible without the help of Boomboxery members DOCS and Hisrudness. Many of the radio’s in this issue are from their personal collections and are photo’s they provided to help tell this amazing story. Thank you to them for their help

COVER 250 x 332.jpg

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Thanks Chris, was a pleasure getting some photographs over to you.
I'm enjoying my copy and the T-Shirt I ordered too.